• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Loose Hot Toys AVPR Alien Warrior with Face hugger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PapitoMX

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am giving up a AVP-R Alien Warrior Loose with Face Hugger. I display this guy once and never touched it since. I do have the box as well. In other words, it's 100% complete. Only thing when I got it, one of the face hugger's "finger" has the bendy wire sticking out a little bit. Either than that, it is like new.

My asking price for the whole thing with box is $65.00 plus $15.00 for S/H and insurance. I only ship within the U.S as of now and only accept payment through Paypal. Please PM if interested. First come first serve basis ofcourse. Thanks.

**Update***- Right Now this fig has been sold.

Last edited:
This figure is sold because I have paid for it. Did you get my payment dude? Haven't heard from you since I sent payment and I've messaged you twice. Don't make me worry now.

This figure is sold because I have paid for it. Did you get my payment dude? Haven't heard from you since I sent payment and I've messaged you twice. Don't make me worry now.

Sorry bro, just sent you a PM. My apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back