Looking for Display Cabinet for Sideshow and bigger statues.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raul1794

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello every one. Im looking for a new display cabinet for the bigger statues. I use Detolfs from ikea for 1/6 scale statues and other smaller ones. I tried using a billy cabinet from ikea but it seems to not be deep enough for some of the bigger statues i want to get. Any recommendations are appreciated. Thanks!

Lots of topics on this, but since I'm new as well your best bet is Besta from Ikea...although the larger statues (1/3 scale, some larger 1/4 scale) would do better in a custom Pax set up from Ikea...or a completely custom hand made shelving system. Gluck!

I wouldn't recommend Detolfs for statues, at all (unless you only put them on the bottom/base of the unit). They are far too fragile for that.

This might be a batter option: https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/60303481/

But as suggested, if you're really serious about properly displaying them, and keeping them from crashing down, build your own/custom shelves is the best option if you have the skills/or the financial resources.

Not sure where you are located, but curio cabinets are the way to go. Rockerworld of Arizona has the second largest selection in the country, they specialize in gliding rockers and display cabinets. They are at: rockerworldofaz.com

I only use the detolf for kotobukiya fine art and some of the smaller bowen statues. I have an ikea 5 minutes from the house so ill go check that cabinet out, thanks.

Back