List of BAD Ebay Sellers and/or Buyers....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Block this buyer: henrynorbert

Long and short of it is he bought an item, then immediately asked to cancel it, then send never mind ship it (so I did), then now wants to return it before he's even received it. Called me a liar because when I told him I had already shipped it the package hadn't been scanned yet as there's a drop off box at my post office for packages. This is all for a $50 item by the way -- said he got hit with eBay fees (seller fees unrelated to this) so that's why he wanted to cancel. :gah:

This is a rather long story and I won't name names here just in case they happen to be watching (if you really need their user ID you can just PM me for it), but if you ever get a buyer based in any country that isn't the US having their items sent to an intertrade center in California then you are probably better off refunding whatever they paid and blocking them from buying again.

Just for background, because I'm classified as a "newer seller" by eBay, all funds that I receive from whatever I sell are put on hold by PayPal and eBay until either the package is marked as delivered or until the buyer leaves feedback. Because of this I send everything Priority Mail to ensure that the buyer gets their item ASAP.

This package was out for delivery today but it has yet to be marked as such on USPS tracking (maybe the recent earthquakes in CA had something to do with it?), yet when I go into my "sold" folder on eBay, the package is marked as delivered. :cuckoo: The buyer in this other country says that they have to wait until their employees in California send them photo proof that the item was delivered before they leave feedback.

So basically if you are a new seller looking to get your money ASAP, don't do business with this ****. The whole thing seems shady the more I think about it.

Yah, that happened to me with two buyers (probably same person) recently. I ended up cancelling on both. One the buyer was listed as China which was why I canceled (also has 0 feedback I think). Then immediately a buyer with another name purchased the item when I delisted but the ship address was to the exact same California location. Sounds like a PIA for new seller.

So it turns out the buyer finally got their package as they left feedback for me and I did for them, but eBay/PayPal STILL won't release my funds - probably because USPS tracking hasn't updated anything since July 6th and it looks like it will stay that way. Nice, now I'll have to wait two extra weeks to get my funds all because some moron at USPS didn't mark it as "delivered" (either that or it's an error in their system).

While it doesn't look like my particular issue was the fault of the buyer, just be cautious if you see anyone asking you to ship to San Jose CA as I've heard nothing but horrible reviews for their local Post Offices and USPS service (I.E., don't open on time, don't deliver the mail on time, employees are incredibly inept, etc).

Last edited:
I have a larger list of blocked eBay members built up over time, various reasons, but in terms of recent issues...

Won their respective auctions, didn't message me with any explanation, did not respond to reminders, and did not pay:

deibimez0
frodooftheshire

They both have 100% positive feedback which came as some surprise, but I've only recently learned a seller can't leave negative feedback for a buyer, they can only report them and block them.

dtoyscltd on ebay bought 5 items over a period of several months and had issues with all 5, marked up wrong and then had to pay for his mistakes each time with customs and extra postage charges, the final item was the last straw sent out the wrong items and decided to try to handle it outside of ebay and paypay sent him several messages but got no reply finally got paypal involved and he answered the long and the short sent the items back out of my own pocket by then the paypal deadline had passed, and went to message him to find he has blocked me and never sent the original items, so forewarned is forearmed.

a buyer bought a loose figure on Saturday, pays 10 hours after he bid so I couldn't get to the post office on Saturday to send it out in time and the earliest I could get to the post office would be Thursday (I planned to ship it to him priority too even though my listing is for ground).

The idiot messages me on Tuesday demanding a a full refund, unreal. Not even a message asking for a shipping update. I told him that I would ship on Thursday, the listing states I will handle the package in 5 business days (so two days earlier than expected) but the jerk still demands a refund since I didn't contact him about shipping. Avoid this guy at all costs, by far the worst experience I've had with a buyer. Just frustrated and wanted to vent.

Oh good. New meat for the blocked list, what's the name?

At least you hadn't actually shipped the item. Better that he didn't ever get the item and then come up with some reason to want a refund.

Be on the lookout for anyone based outside the U.S. having items sent to a Delaware address. As always I won't name names but if you want to add this buyer to your block list I can send you the user ID via PM.

I had two packages to mail on the same day, one of which was going to this person and the other was going to Ohio. It turned out that the UPS scanned the Ohio package twice and completely neglected to scan the package going to Delaware, so tracking never marked the package as shipped and the buyer got all vulgar and bent out of shape in messaging. I explained that this was an error on the UPS and that their package was likely still on the way, but they opened a case and demanded their money back. With eBay always taking the buyer's side, they got the money refunded from them and then left negative feedback (the only negative feedback I currently have mind you). The messages from this person sounded like they were doing every drug on the market at once, so I reported them.

eBay should give an option to block any buyers based outside the U.S., no matter where their shipping address is.

I've had 5 US buyers defraud me thru the returns process, either abusing the return policy or breaking the item and keeping what they wanted, or getting upset that they didnt update their DELAWARE PayPal address to their Canadian (unverified address) thru paypal, or that the item had french on the packaging, or lying that the item wasnt as described when it's really just buyer's remorse and they kept the items. Usually they are a certain type of person. PM me if you wanna know.

should eBay ban bad US buyers? or all?

luckily the 700 international customers were all excellent, and sane and decent human beings that were very happy with their purchases.

Be on the lookout for anyone based outside the U.S. having items sent to a Delaware address. As always I won't name names but if you want to add this buyer to your block list I can send you the user ID via PM.

I had two packages to mail on the same day, one of which was going to this person and the other was going to Ohio. It turned out that the UPS scanned the Ohio package twice and completely neglected to scan the package going to Delaware, so tracking never marked the package as shipped and the buyer got all vulgar and bent out of shape in messaging. I explained that this was an error on the UPS and that their package was likely still on the way, but they opened a case and demanded their money back. With eBay always taking the buyer's side, they got the money refunded from them and then left negative feedback (the only negative feedback I currently have mind you). The messages from this person sounded like they were doing every drug on the market at once, so I reported them.

eBay should give an option to block any buyers based outside the U.S., no matter where their shipping address is.

so im confused. are you the buyer or seller? UPS also cant scan the tracking information of an item twice and leave the other unscanned indefinitely .... your story makes no sense. can we see the negative feedback you are alleging.

OHIO and Delaware are in the US, not outside the US.

All you had to do was show eBay the correct tracking information.... they don't just refund the buyer unless of course it doesn't show as delivered or if the buyer lied and threw a temper tantrum and kept harassing the seller for days.......

so im confused. are you the buyer or seller? UPS also cant scan the tracking information of an item twice and leave the other unscanned indefinitely .... your story makes no sense. can we see the negative feedback you are alleging.

OHIO and Delaware are in the US, not outside the US.

All you had to do was show eBay the correct tracking information.... they don't just refund the buyer unless of course it doesn't show as delivered or if the buyer lied and threw a temper tantrum and kept harassing the seller for days.......

I was the seller. The buyer was based outside the U.S., but their shipping address was located within the U.S. It was another one of those deals where an international person has something sent to a U.S. address and then has it sent to their home country.

Also the Ohio package was not going to this fool, that was the Delaware package which UPS apparently did not scan at all, so as such, it was never marked as shipped or delivered - and that's how the buyer won the case. I could not show eBay the correct tracking information because the UPS did not scan the other package at all.

Don't ask me, ask UPS.

grol-rand

I sold him a loose action figure and the leg popped out in shipping. The item wasn?t broken, it just needed to be pushed back in. He demanded I refund half the price or he?d report me. He eventually agreed to a lower partial refund then of course left me negative feedback.

I?m never offering partial refunds again. I?m just going to tell them to return it so they can?t leave feedback.

I'm going to add one to the list:

pa-bass-2012

I've been on eBay for 22 years and this was probably my worst experience interacting with a seller. As a seller, my philosophy is to always do my best to describe items accurately and own my errors. If I make a mistake or something I sold gets damaged, I take responsibility for it and make it right. However, I also don't make exceptions if the buyer made a mistake (buyer's remorse, didn't read description, etc).

Anyway, I collect a lot of the 1980s vintage GI Joe toys. This seller had a 1987 Mobile Command Center up for sale, which is a pretty large toy with a lot of breakable parts (approx 12"H x 9"W x 25"L or thereabouts). I paid same day after winning the auction, item arrives about a week later. Unfortunately, the seller didn't remove any of the large panels and the box was barely big enough for the item front to back with the cockpit removed. The cockpit was shoved in alongside the main body, putting pressure against the 1st level's service bay ramp. As a result of the poor packing, it arrived broken in about 8 places (probably too much detail to go into what all was broken here).

I immediately contacted the seller and asked for a return due to the extensive damage. He refuses, states it's not his problem if I didn't ask for insurance. It was shipped via UPS which automatically includes some insurance, but UPS also asks for the seller to contact them to file a claim. I explain it is his problem due to the poor packing and he needs to fix it. He offers a partial refund which I decline since there's really not much worth saving in the toy at this point. Seller finally agrees to accept a return but will not promise a refund until he's had a chance to inspect it, which is fair enough. The next day, he says he's reported me to ebay for trying to cheat him because the one he shipped me was in "perfect condition" (which is complete bull - I took tons of pictures showing it was the exact same one listed in his auction with the same flaws, sticker placement, dirt, etc.) After I let him know I'll escalate the case to eBay, he finally sends a return label. I promptly ship the item back same day. It gets held up for 2 weeks in a PA shipping hub before finally getting delivered last Wednesday. On Friday, I let the seller know I know this item was delivered and am still waiting on my refund. Still no communication from him again by Sunday morning so I escalate the case to eBay. They reviewed my case and refunded me inside of an hour.

It appears that this is my turn to report an eBay scammer named @ lwstore2013.
Yes, I know the rule "never pre-order on eBay", but I got bunch of pre-orders from different eBay sellers w/o any issues so far.
And yes, last year I simply forgot about two my pre-orders (this and another one, on which I suppose to report another scammer soon). Pre-order was placed on Sep 30, 2019. Next time I asked about it on Feb 28, 2020 when I had to inform seller about my ZIP code update and when I noticed that the item has shown up in some USA and Chinese stores "in stock", received an answer that it is "delayed a little becaus of the Virus" and just forgot about it cause I was (and still) extremely busy at work...
Now I understand, that I've been scammed just at that day cause all that scammer needed was to really wait "a little" till PayPal protection on that pre-order ends (around Mar 30, 2020).

So, here is my case in details. You can check screenshots (I removed personal info from them, ofc; but info that I'm from Kyiv, Ukraine is not a secret). Usual and already well-known fairy tale about "it is not released yet". Seriously? But scammer writes this to me on Jan 31. 2021!!! Big LOL!
This is even a bit funny as item was released A YEAR AGO and currently available "in stock" on a dozens of eBay-stores from USA, Australia and China ) Also available out of eBay, ofc, not for that price at which I "won" (yeah, now I can get some fun out of this word as I literally "won" --148.50 USD from my bank account) that item on auction back in Sep 30, 2019.
And I love that scammer's sentence the most:
"If you don?t want to wait, please contact us first, we will solve the problem for you immediately look forward to your letter"
I answerred as you can see, asking for a full refund. After this message "seller" just disappeared... Looks I should run street-magic show as I can make people disappear just with two short sentences ;)

As a conclusion: it seems that in a post-covid world more and more sellers just want to get easy money and do not care about reputation anymore.
They simply use "Virus" as cover for theirs scamming tricks.

AVOID this scammer - lwstore2013! Scammer ONCE is a scammer FOREVER! Scammer could have 99+ positive feedbacks on eBay, but that is ONLY cause he is a tricky swindler. He acts wisely from that point of view as knows that after the end of protection buyers can do literally nothing and his scam won't be seen for everyone.

01. Scammer's store.jpg

Code:

Attachments

• 02. eBay order's details.jpg
    02. eBay order's details.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 55
  • 03. Feb 28, 2020.jpg
    03. Feb 28, 2020.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 49
  • 04. Jan 31, 2021.jpg
    04. Jan 31, 2021.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 49
  • 05. Mar 23, 2021.jpg
    05. Mar 23, 2021.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 49
  • 06. PayPal transaction.jpg
    06. PayPal transaction.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 46
  • 07. My feedback (only this can be done ( ).jpg
    07. My feedback (only this can be done ( ).jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 65
Well, I'm back with bad news. Nothing I wouldn't expect, but interesting.
I can confirm now that @ sc_store9999 is a scammer!
And that lwstore2013 (already reported by me as a scammer) belongs to the same company as sc_store9999.
Also I must mention that this is actually a case of scamming from a seller "I've bought from before", so this is not something which can stop such kind of "sellers" from scamming you.
You can check random items from both stores on eBay to find out that "both" sellers have the same tax numbers (look into "Business Seller Information" block of any listing), y'll find there (screenshot Business_Seller_Info-2021-07-09_01h41_03):

Value Added Tax Number:
DE 335583839
GB 331609031

What is also interestiing is that on May 21, 2021 (when I was only 99% sure about scamming) "Business Seller Information" block of the sc_store9999 looked differently - check screenshot Business_Seller_Info-2021-05-21_02h32_37. Full address, e-mail, phone and other info were available there (+ the same tax numbers as today). I tried to write e-mail to indicated address, but got autoreply "The recipient's mailbox capacity is seriously overloaded, and the receiving function is on strike". Isn't that look strange?.. As for me it appears that seller(s) trying to avoid responsibility for scamming by any cost and wiped-out contact info + do not respond to mails so his mailbox is overloaded.

We can also find interesting info about this seller (as I said, I'm sure that lwstore2013/sc_store9999 and bunch of other stores on eBay belong to the same company - you can find all stores of this group by tax numbers) on PayPal - check screenshot "04. PayPal lwstore2013 next to sc_store9999":
eBay - 南阳诺亚网络科技有限公司 (lwstore2013)
eBay - 南阳诺亚网络科技有限公司 (sc_store9999)

That hieroglyph part of the store name is "Nanyang Noah Network Technology Co., Ltd."
Thus, sc_store9999 and lwstore2013 (and bunch of other stores on eBay which sell not only figures) are literally one big "company of accomplices", who seems to love scamming buyers from time to time.
Btw, afaik, eBay does not allow to have multiple accounts, so this also looks as eBay rules violation which eBay simply ignores... But why?..

My story with sc_store9999 differs a bit from case with lwstore2013 (link to that story in the first comment), but in both cases we're talking about PO's on which PayPal protection has ended, and both scammer's answers to me were similar. With only difference that sc_store9999 behaved more tricky. Firstly he tried to alter already settled deal by requesting of an additional money for shipping as PO'ed item "is heavy", and after my reject he just brainwashed me in almost the same way as lwstore2013 with "released, but we have not recieved our batch yet" bullsh.t. The last message which I received from sc_store9999 on Jun 2, 2021 stated that he has my item, but it "needs a repair due to a small defect", so he is going to return it to a supplier and asks me to wait even more (check screenshots 06-10)... After this I was not able to contact sc_store9999 anymore - "11. Can't contact eBay store" (maybe because of his mailbox overload, maybe because of other reasons). But anyways, in result I got -124 GBP (in addition to -148.50 USD stolen from me by lwstore2013) from my bank account and did not receive PO'ed item, so I consider this as 100% scammming from sc_store9999 side (especially taking into account all stated above about lwstore2013/sc_store9999).

Thus, beware! That company employees mostly not a stupid staff which allows to keeep "top rated seller" rating on eBay for almost every store they run (the lowest feedback rate which I found so far for sellers from mentioned group with a specified tax numbers was 96.6% - questionable, but still normal if y'd order, for example, from AliExpress's seller with such feedback rate) whilst encouraging scamming of random buyers on pre-orders! Simply google specified above tax number(s) through ebay.com to find all related stores to that company (just search via google using query: "(DE 335583839) OR (GB 331609031) site:ebay.com"). Personally, I'm NOT going to place any new single order on these stores anymore! And I'll keep checking on these tax numbers each time when I about to place any new order on eBay! Btw, looks as not only I did that research - I just found forum thread with the same conclusions to which I came after this small investigation (search google for "t3994-ebay-scammers").

Attachments

• 01. Scammer's store.png
    01. Scammer's store.png
    92.2 KB · Views: 38
  • 02. eBay order's details.png
    02. eBay order's details.png
    138.4 KB · Views: 38
  • 04. PayPal lwstore2013 next to sc_store9999.png
    04. PayPal lwstore2013 next to sc_store9999.png
    19.4 KB · Views: 38
  • 03. PayPal transaction.png
    03. PayPal transaction.png
    68 KB · Views: 39
  • 05. Email to sc_store.png
    05. Email to sc_store.png
    99.8 KB · Views: 45
  • 06. msg1_Mar 17, 2021.png
    06. msg1_Mar 17, 2021.png
    61.8 KB · Views: 39
  • 07. msg2_Mar 17, 2021.png
    07. msg2_Mar 17, 2021.png
    48.5 KB · Views: 35
  • 08. msg_Mar 24, 2021.png
    08. msg_Mar 24, 2021.png
    44.5 KB · Views: 39
  • 09. msg_Apr2_2021.png
    09. msg_Apr2_2021.png
    36.5 KB · Views: 42
  • 10. msg_Jun2_2021.png
    10. msg_Jun2_2021.png
    46.6 KB · Views: 38
  • 11. Can't contact eBay store.png
    11. Can't contact eBay store.png
    26.9 KB · Views: 40
  • 12. My feedback (only this can be done ( ).png
    12. My feedback (only this can be done ( ).png
    18.3 KB · Views: 86
  • Business_Seller_Info-2021-05-21_02h32_37.png
    Business_Seller_Info-2021-05-21_02h32_37.png
    12.9 KB · Views: 26
  • Business_Seller_Info-2021-07-09_01h41_03.png
    Business_Seller_Info-2021-07-09_01h41_03.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 27
Do not ship anything to this ebay buyer. Before I even shipped I got some bad vibes when the buyer said that packages often get damaged and wanted it double boxed.

2 weeks after it arrived (signature delivery) they message to say it never arrived but then go on to say a part was missing.

Kustom666
Also may go by jucarr-8608

Alan Martinez Mendez
636 Fairhaven Ave
Porterville, CA 93257-2023
United States
+1 559-202-9149

Last edited:
Back