LIMTOYS - Outlaws From The West - The Cowboy 1/6 scale collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I applaud LIM for the work they've done and the extra mile in trying to remain faithful to not just one game but two with just 1 figure. I think the likeness on the head sculpts is pretty darn close or spot on but also highlights the game art design aspects of upgrading tech and engines to a prequel being told etc, which as a result the 2 sculpts look almost like 2 different people especially if you've never played the games. lol

I can say personally the RDR1 sculpt likely is never getting used by me personally as I prefer the RDR2 design but I appreciate the added sculpt.

I'm not sure what LIM's expectations were for preorders or reception or the data they have. John was mostly a supporting role in RDR2 with Arthur being the main and for a lot of people RDR2 was their first entry into the series thus I imagine that contributed to the figures success.

Although it's worth pointing out LIM also announced and put up preorders for AM a mere 7 months after RDR2 launched and the years following to release only garnered more attention and enthusiasm for the figure.

Dutch is all I want after and then if the line ends then so be it, at least the core characters will be released. Though I'll likely be 45 by the time Dutch arrives 😆
I reckon so my friend, I shall be further along the trail.

@R_R_X Sorry to ask here. Is there any way to get a replacement for the handle for the lantern? My mother-in-law was watching our house while we were on vacation and thought it was a good idea to dust my figures I told her explicitly not to. I'm fairly devastated this piece is broken and don't know what to do. Thanks for any help you can provide.
There isn't sorry, I would suggest trying to see if you purchase the handle seperately from some other collector or eBay or you can try doing a custom one like others suggested.

There isn't sorry, I would suggest trying to see if you purchase the handle seperately from some other collector or eBay or you can try doing a custom one like others suggested.
I figured there wasn't. I appreciate you taking the time to answer and always being present in the community. I was able to grab another lantern off eBay and will be making a custom handle for this one. Now JM can have a lantern too! Can't wait for him. Keep up the great work.

While we're talking about lanterns...
If you get a closed fist hand and drill through, you can get a perfect gripping hand for the handle, after you fish it through
51885565058_6fb6d57749_c.jpg

Hi, If UK located you can have mine, I shall make one as previously mentioned. Awaiting arrival of 1.25mm brass craft wire. I may make a loop as opposed to hook affair. On my list to do but it is not easy, I reside with three females.

Last edited:
pre-ordered along with the AM sickly headsculpt. i'm confident based on how LimToys worked on AM that they'll use the criticisms to make the best version of the figure as they can.

an extra accessory pack with weapons and/or clothes would be nice tho.

Can't wait to get my hands on this figure really, just watched the pictures again and I can't wait to have him next to Arthur.

One thing I love about AM and this one is the forearms and hands, so much detail and whenever it's night and I have my lights open in the room there's just so much detail on the skin, hair and fingers that just draws you to that portion. Oh and the gun spinning hands.. I'm SO HAPPY they added that it's just so freakin awesome man.

I really love the display base as well such a cool ass display man. I'm so happy it's a desert theme.

Might be a long wait but I'm happy cause I can get the money for the Nathan, Joel and Ellie so the long wait doesn't bother me. :lol

@R_R_X Have you guys considered extending the pre-order window, since the holidays are probably hindering people's ability to pre-order it?

And I'd like to inquire - I believe your initial disappointment on sales was stated a few days into pre-orders going up. Now that we're two weeks in, has there been a little more movement that you'd say the numbers are improving?

And I'd like to inquire - I believe your initial disappointment on sales was stated a few days into pre-orders going up. Now that we're two weeks in, has there been a little more movement that you'd say the numbers are improving?
At this point we just hope we can get close to breaking 4 digits by the end of the year.

Back