LIMTOYS - Outlaws From The West - The Cowboy 1/6 scale collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R_R_X

Super Freak
Reaction score
* Pants and sculpt as well as other details will be fixed in the final product.*

This once infamous outlaw finds peace when he becomes a rancher and family man but once that peace gets threatened by old foes he must pick up his weapons once again and become the man he used to be!

We're excited to announce the next 1/6 scale figure from our "Outlaws From The West" line:

- The Cowboy

Replicate several looks from the most important periods of the Cowboy's life with two highly detailed young and old head sculpts and the several iconic pieces of clothing provided, from the days of riding in a gang to the time when he must do whatever it takes to provide for and later save his family.

Not all is guns and death though, with several accessories such as a can of strawberries, a good plate of stew and the fishing rod you can display this cowboy in more peaceful activities.

The figure will be available for pre-order soon but in the meantime check out the promotional pictures and let us know what you think!
1.jpg

2.jpg

10.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

7.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

19.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

33.jpg

11.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

34.jpg

20.jpg

29.jpg

15.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

Last edited:
Didn't think I'd be saying this about a LIM western figure, but there's not much I like about this one.

Don't like the coat, the denim or the odd '70s bell bottom trousers, though they may be accurate to the game.

Didn't think I'd be saying this about a LIM western figure, but there's not much I like about this one.
tear.gif

Don't like the coat, the denim or the odd '70s bell bottom trousers, though they may be accurate to the game.
The pants are like that in the first one and more skin tight in the second which looks even weirder imo.

View attachment 608450

The pants are like that in the first one and more skin tight in the second which looks even weirder imo.

Gunslinger #1 was an instant two figure pre-order but this one isn't doing it aesthetically.

He reminds me of a cartoon somehow.

I like the Schofield, Winchester, gun belt and accessories. The base not so much as it's a bit 'cutesy'.

The fishing rod and detonator I have from the VTS, so I'm struggling to push myself to pre-order even with a view to changing his clothes (or at least his trousers).

As I understand it they changed John's look a lot in RDR2, and this probably is bang on to that. But all I have is RDR1 and I just don't see him there, take away the feather and I would not recognize the character at all. Oh well

Something seems off about this one and the sick head sculpt.
Not sure what it is. I'll still be getting it to go with my other outlaw, but something just doesn't seem right about it.
Whether its just how it is shot, the materials, paint apps...I just can't put my finger on it.

It looks better than the VTS release, that's for sure.

Bear in mind the part of the rules that state:

We will not tolerate anyone insulting others' opinions or name-calling.​

There's a heavy infraction associated with doing so, which I've refrained from issuing so far here.

As I understand it they changed John's look a lot in RDR2, and this probably is bang on to that. But all I have is RDR1 and I just don't see him there, take away the feather and I would not recognize the character at all. Oh well
I agree that pictures probably don't really represent how the sculpt looks in hand, is this still horrible? We're honestly considering just completely removing it from the whole pack because nobody seems to like it.
JMhead.jpg

JMhead2.jpg

No, we'll probably cancel Dutch too, response to this and sickly sculpt hasn't been what we anticipated.
That’s genuinely the most upsetting thing I’ve heard in a while. I know it doesn’t mean much but I was looking forward to both of them and people are reacting well to Rip Van Winkle on Facebook. Just have some faith plz

Something seems off about this one and the sick head sculpt.
Not sure what it is. I'll still be getting it to go with my other outlaw, but something just doesn't seem right about it.
Whether its just how it is shot, the materials, paint apps...I just can't put my finger on it.

It looks better than the VTS release, that's for sure.
Sorry you don't like it we tried to please both camps when we should've really just gone for one look for the whole figure, the sickly head I don't know what to say we think it looks quite good in hand what would you change about it?

No, we'll probably cancel Dutch too, response to this and sickly sculpt hasn't been what we anticipated.
eh people will cry and moan about anything, some will never be satisfied no matter what you do. i say be proud of your work and release it to the fans who absolutely love this figure. more people are loving this fig, there’s just a loud minority.

Back