LIMTOYS - Outlaws From The West - The Cowboy 1/6 scale collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking about the way forward with Dutch having less accessories see attached image of my excess accessory parts which are surplus to my requirements, they shall never be used. Simple, one outfit, one sculpt, one hat and hardware shall do for me. Easier for LIM Toys and easier on the pocket too.

Thinking about the way forward with Dutch having less accessories see attached image of my excess accessory parts which are surplus to my requirements, they shall never be used. Simple, one outfit, one sculpt, one hat and hardware shall do for me. Easier for LIM Toys and easier on the pocket too.
Definitely the perfect way to go, I love the idea of simple figure with only necessary accessories.

It's really the whole figure that recieved negative feedback lol, this is probably the most supportive place where it's been discussed.
I said this in the Lara Croft thread but I really wish you guys wouldn’t listen to the Chinese collectors as much as you do. Not just LIM, everyone. I think the western collectors are a lot more reasonable and fair about things. I understand why it is the way it is but it just sounds overly negative from that particular group.

Unless you’re Asmus, then everyone hates you lol

I said this in the Lara Croft thread but I really wish you guys wouldn’t listen to the Chinese collectors as much as you do. Not just LIM, everyone. I think the western collectors are a lot more reasonable and fair about things. I understand why it is the way it is but it just sounds overly negative from that particular group.

Dont forget Star Ace

Surprised the whole figure got negative feedback. I think the one thing I wasn't too keen on was the 1911 headsculpt, it looked true to the game but at the same time didn't to me resemble an older version of the younger headsculpt, the proportions of the facial features relative to each other seemed different.

It's like a painting, sometimes you gotta stop working on it, step back, take a break then give it a fresh look.

:rotfl :rotfl

Might be due to more business in the Chinese collector market. If it sells well there most likely Lim will net more profit..

It's really the whole figure that recieved negative feedback lol, this is probably the most supportive place where it's been discussed.
That incredibly sad to hear! I was overjoyed to see the announcement about John Marston! We pre ordered the figure the moment it became available and still considering ordering a second to display them with both outfit options. We absolutely love this line as my partner and i are die hard Rdr2 and Rdr fan and she simply loves Arthur and the rest of the characters. We hope LIM can bring out the whole gang in the future or at least some of the main characters. We were late to getting out gunslinger Arthur but we're so happy to get the re release! We cant support you guys enough! When we unboxed Arthur we both agreed that your figure was by far the most impressive and well made piece we bought all year (and we average around 30-40 figures a year) it was better than anything the major competitors have brought out in years!

Whoever said John figure doesn't look great, they are blind. I plan to get second one later as well.

P.S. My fav sculpt 1899 one, he looks super handsome there. That's the one which stays on display next to Arthy. I hope Lady Adler gonna join them some day.

(And Lim's Lara and Geralt outlaws from another franchise lol)

Last edited:
Back