LIMTOYS - Outlaws From The West - The Cowboy 1/6 scale collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

Scythe Of Luna

Freakzoid
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
I think JM looks really great. I know he'll get another pass or so before he goes into production, & that the final figure will be even better, so I will definitely be pre-ordering, assuming they don't sell out this month.

Remembermyname

You brought two too many
CF Supporter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
I'm so jealous of those 100 who got one. If I was into collecting at the time I know I would have picked one up. I don't really want to settle for the $250 modular diorama from Kaustic or whoever, might try 3d printing my own...:unsure::unsure::unsure:
Creating a Western diorama, interesting, please keep me posted

kirklazarus

Freakzoid
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
We had commissioned some concept art, and sent that to the factory.
View attachment 608803

Thank you for sharing this insight SwedishHeat ... I thoroughly enjoyed seeing the process and development pictures. I tried looking for this last year and didn't find it anywhere. It was sad to hear you made 200 and only sold 100! They would all be sold today for sure.

JCF

Freakalicious
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Ordered it from Kit, it's too awesome to pass this! If I may put my two cents wish: I'd love articulated boots. I put those on the gunslinger and don't want anything else, it's great to have more range for dynamic poses 🥹

R_R_X

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Ordered it from Kit, it's too awesome to pass this! If I may put my two cents wish: I'd love articulated boots. I put those on the gunslinger and don't want anything else, it's great to have more range for dynamic poses 🥹
It's just the bottom boot piece so it will be articulated well enough.
Ordered 2 from Kit. Just a note on the packaging. Please package the spurs separately from the boots and securely. Both of my Gunslinger figures came with broken spurs.
As I've mentioned before we will change the material on the spurs.

Some-Guy-Named-Guy

Just a little freaky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
@R_R_X Sorry to ask here. Is there any way to get a replacement for the handle for the lantern? My mother-in-law was watching our house while we were on vacation and thought it was a good idea to dust my figures I told her explicitly not to. I'm fairly devastated this piece is broken and don't know what to do. Thanks for any help you can provide.

sabin23

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
PO'd 2 figures.

Want to get both looks even though I only played the original RDR1 - over 100-hours.

Hope to play RDR2 soon.