LIMTOYS - Nathan 1/6 scale collectible figure (Uncharted 4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cassie? Do we really need another Tomb Raider?Recent Tomb Raider and Uncharted look basically same. I'd prefer a male protagonist. Personally I'd love to see a brand new character. Another reason I don't want Nathan story to be continued is that I'm scared they will ruin it. Nathan has his ''happily ever after'' ending already,as he deserves.

Cassie? Do we really need another Tomb Raider?Recent Tomb Raider and Uncharted look basically same. I'd prefer a male protagonist. Personally I'd love to see a brand new character. Another reason I don't want Nathan story to be continued is that I'm scared they will ruin it. Nathan has his ''happily ever after'' ending already,as he deserves.
Exactly my thoughts. Leave it alone. It already seems like Indiana Jones and Tomb Raider are getting messed with, don't mess with Uncharted too.

No story is ruined by a following story, IMO. Especially one as episodic as Uncharted. If they want to keep making stories where Nate is the protagonist, I'll play them, and probably enjoy them. If I don't like it, there are 5 other Nathan Drake Uncharted games I do like, plus a Chloe Fraizer one too.

I don’t mind a male or female character as long as they are new, I can understand the tomb raider uncharted comparison but to me both games feel distinctly different in tone if not in visuals, so as long as they don’t go too dark and can maintain the charm and almost modest family values of the uncharted series it will feel different to the oppressiveness of the tomb raider reboot trilogy… also wouldn’t say no to another actual tomb raider game if it’s good.

With the excitement you guys have for this figure, I’m getting the itch to play these games. I’ve only played a bit of the first, but a big interest of mine is alternate/unconventional archaeology and anthropology, hence my interest in this figure, and been in the mood to play some video games lately.

No story is ruined by a following story, IMO. Especially one as episodic as Uncharted. If they want to keep making stories where Nate is the protagonist, I'll play them, and probably enjoy them. If I don't like it, there are 5 other Nathan Drake Uncharted games I do like, plus a Chloe Fraizer one too.
Yeah I don't understand why most are so scared that it's Cassie, you really want an unknown? After Nathan motherfucking Drake? Either Chloe or Cassie for me with the added bonus of the possibility of seeing Nate in a Cassie game and let's not forget they don't need to do a whole franchise with Cassie they could do several protagonists in several games, one game for Cassie, one for Sam, one for Chloe hell even one for younger Sully, there's tons of possibilities with the characters we know, I agree let Nate rest but with such a rich cast it would be a crime to waste them for unknown characters.

Yeah I don't understand why most are so scared that it's Cassie, you really want an unknown? After Nathan motherfucking Drake? Either Chloe or Cassie for me with the added bonus of the possibility of seeing Nate in a Cassie game and let's not forget they don't need to do a whole franchise with Cassie they could do several protagonists in several games, one game for Cassie, one for Sam, one for Chloe hell even one for younger Sully, there's tons of possibilities with the characters we know, I agree let Nate rest but with such a rich cast it would be a crime to waste them for unknown characters.
Cassie is pretty much an unknown though. We've only seen her in a quick epilogue looking around their beachfront property and from what we got of her, I wasn't much of a fan. Chloe had 2 games to be established before her spinoff as a great character. If they make a new game, I'd want either a Sam/Sully team up or a game with Cutter.

If we get any sequels, I rather they just follow Chloe and what she's doing since she's still living the adventurous life out there. Having Cassie just continuing what Nathen was doing defeats what happened in 4. The whole point is for them to have a better future and path for their daughter than the life Nathen was consumed by. I can't imagine them wanting their daughter to be shot at every day the way they were.

Cassie is pretty much an unknown though. We've only seen her in a quick epilogue looking around their beachfront property and from what we got of her, I wasn't much of a fan. Chloe had 2 games to be established before her spinoff as a great character. If they make a new game, I'd want either a Sam/Sully team up or a game with Cutter.
If we get any sequels, I rather they just follow Chloe and what she's doing since she's still living the adventurous life out there. Having Cassie just continuing what Nathen was doing defeats what happened in 4. The whole point is for them to have a better future and path for their daughter than the life Nathen was consumed by. I can't imagine them wanting their daughter to be shot at every day the way they were.
I don't think it would undo the purpose of the ending, it could be a one off game like Lost Legacy where we get a game starring Cassie where she's on a totally safe and legit archaeological discovery but gets caught up in big trouble and then is pushed into an epic adventure but I understand why people would prefer for them to keep going with Chloe even though I think they probably won't.

Looking at it logically Sony rebooting the franchise either means they're going to go with Cassie because of the legacy aspect of her being the MC after Nate, someone completely new or god forbid a full on reboot with a new Nathan Drake.

Also let's be real, for Sony characters like Chloe, Nadine, Sam and the rest aren't Playstation icons like Nate and I think Lost Legacy's last reported sales from ages ago sat around 600 thousand copies sold, so it wasn't a huge hit compared to most of their AAA titles like God of War, The Last of Us, Uncharted 4 which sold millions in pre-orders alone, let's just pray Nate can enjoy retirement in peace and Sony doesn't turn him into Indiana Jones. 😬

600,000 in the first week. At the end of 2020 it was shy of 6,000,000. Lost legacy is no slouch, especially since it’s pretty much DLC rather than a full game.

Nathan Drake started off as an unknown in uncharted and look how highly regarded he is today! My main reason against Cassie is that your probably looking at a significant time jump into the future just to make it work. All of the characters you want to show up after Cassie will definitely have aged out unless your cool with a 16 year old Cassie leading the game… Nate was looking pretty old in that epilogue. I’d prefer not to be so far removed from the core uncharted series and if you set the game pre epilogue with a new character you can have Easter eggs or news reports referencing some of Nathan drakes legit adventures and discovery after he goes straight in 4.

I haven't left a comment on any thread in a long time. I'm happy that we are finally getting a proper 1/6 Nathan Drake. Should we expect more photos or preorders to go up in the next few days?

Nathan Drake started off as an unknown in uncharted and look how highly regarded he is today! My main reason against Cassie is that your probably looking at a significant time jump into the future just to make it work. All of the characters you want to show up after Cassie will definitely have aged out unless your cool with a 16 year old Cassie leading the game… Nate was looking pretty old in that epilogue. I’d prefer not to be so far removed from the core uncharted series and if you set the game pre epilogue with a new character you can have Easter eggs or news reports referencing some of Nathan drakes legit adventures and discovery after he goes straight in 4.
Nate could be the new "Sully" in this trilogy. Because why not.

It's February. We're in the endgame now.

nolan north taunt GIF

Or Indiana Jones? The first 3 were fine, but 4 kinda’ blew, and I’m sure “Indiana Jones and the Nursing Home of Death” won’t be great either…
I agree but no matter how bad this or the next film is I can still sit down and appreciate how good raiders is… same for uncharted… I’d prefer they didn’t mess up the uncharted series but if they did that won’t diminish my like for 1-4

Back