LIMTOYS - Nathan 1/6 scale collectible figure (Uncharted 4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone on reddit mentioned that the figure would be coming out in Q2 according to a post by Lim Toys.

He looks great, his sleeves look short and not pulled up his arm but hard to tell from the picture.
Curious on this as well since it should be a long sleeve shirt with the sleeves pushed up to his elbow. I don't mind it being short though if we can get wrinkles to mimic the rolled up look.

yibing-jiang-frank-tzeng-highres-1254099224201409-270121.jpg

yibing-jiang-12-12-2014-1-24-40-am.jpg

He looks great, his sleeves look short and not pulled up his arm but hard to tell from the picture.
Curious on this as well since it should be a long sleeve shirt with the sleeves pushed up to his elbow. I don't mind it being short though if we can get wrinkles to mimic the rolled up look.

yibing-jiang-frank-tzeng-highres-1254099224201409-270121.jpg

yibing-jiang-12-12-2014-1-24-40-am.jpg
The sleeves are short because of the arm switching, if they were long it would be a bit of a hassle swapping the arms but more length and wrinkles will be added in production since it's something that's already been discussed even before you guys mentioned it.

Am I the only one who thinks the shirt is a little short?

I think it’s the same thing happens to it as the length of the sleeves, which should be a little longer to be able to wrinkle it and keep the perfect length.

The good thing about considering that change is that it is a minimum change that could be modified in production 😬

That said, I'm totally inside... instant buy!

I think it’s the same thing happens to it as the length of the sleeves, which should be a little longer to be able to wrinkle it and keep the perfect length.

The good thing about considering that change is that it is a minimum change that could be modified in production 😬

Yeah, a little bit.

I was thinking the exact same thing.

This is a biig nit pick but I think it doesnt hurt to mention it. It would be nice if the open part of the shirt can be a little bit thinner to look more natural and make it sit a bit closer to the body if that is possible but I understand there are limitations in this scale
IMG_20230210_231627.jpg
IMG_20230210_231957.jpg

This is a biig nit pick but I think it doesnt hurt to mention it. It would be nice if the open part of the shirt can be a little bit thinner to look more natural and make it sit a bit closer to the body if that is possible but I understand there are limitations in this scaleView attachment 622310View attachment 622311
You're right it's a big nitpick.

The sleeves are short because of the arm switching, if they were long it would be a bit of a hassle swapping the arms but more length and wrinkles will be added in production since it's something that's already been discussed even before you guys mentioned it.
To solve this issue do a baseball style sleeve which ends in the middle of the forearm. It should allow for enough wrinkles when pushed up but also make it easier to switch the arms out.

Next week is tomorrow :rock prepare to toss some coin any day now:whip

P.S. I know this community is built on the complains, but we never had a good looking Nate figure and now we talk about the T-shirt instead of his amazing body and overall sculpting? lol It isn't easy to make clothes in 1/6 scale and find a proper materials to not look bulked up. I think Lim did a fantastic job and long sleeves would make hard to change his arms,it looks totally fine imo. I hope official promo shots will be revealed tomorrow :blissy:pray:

Next week is tomorrow :rock prepare to toss some coin any day now:whip

P.S. I know this community is built on the complains, but we never had a good looking Nate figure and now we talk about the T-shirt instead of his amazing body and overall sculpting? lol It isn't easy to make clothes in 1/6 scale and find a proper materials to not look bulked up. I think Lim did a fantastic job and long sleeves would make hard to change his arms,it looks totally fine imo. I hope official promo shots will be revealed tomorrow :blissy:pray:
I'll be honest the shirt looks way better then what was ever available the only one that came close was Kai Studios version back in 2015. But since then this will be the better one. It took so many years for a true accurate Nate figure to be made and I can finally be satsified with this releases.

Back