Action Figure LIMTOYS 1/6 - Android Become Human - The Investigator (Teaser)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: LIMTOYS 1/6 - The War For Detroit - The Investigator (Teaser)

Pretty positive reception on reddit~ (sorry for double post btw)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-09-08-05-48-46.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-09-08-05-48-46.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 177

Pretty positive reception on reddit~ (sorry for double post btw)

Thank you so much for sharing and supporting our work! We're very happy about the reactions to it and can't wait to unveil more soon!

My pleasure! As a fan I can't wait to share info/photos with others. Lim Toys is a fantastic company with great work and I want as many people as possible to be able to get these figures~ The post currently has 1k upvotes with many people already asking for more D:BH characters lol (sorry for the crappy pic quality)

Wow. Just saw this. Looks amazing. Who all has this for pre-order? Only seeing KGHobby so far.

@JonWes Giantoy and One Sixth Kit (source is the other reveal thread). I've pre-ordered with KGHobby as that is who I've ordered from before.

Sorry to double posts, but I feel like updating that pre-orders are closed. All sites that hosted pre-orders have taken them down. I don't think anything bad happened behind the scenes as Limtoys posted on their twitter that pre-orders are simply closed. I guess that means there must have been a lot of orders? Hopeful for the success meaning other characters from the series might get made!

Sorry to double posts, but I feel like updating that pre-orders are closed. All sites that hosted pre-orders have taken them down. I don't think anything bad happened behind the scenes as Limtoys posted on their twitter that pre-orders are simply closed. I guess that means there must have been a lot of orders? Hopeful for the success meaning other characters from the series might get made!

I hope that's the case.
I know that they have said that the cowboy is still being made and all orders will be filled...I just hope that neither figures or sets are canceled.

I'm glad I preordered my investigator set.
Fingers crossed they are able to do Kara and Marcus as well. I feel like the set would be incomplete without the main cast being rounded out.

Not that I would want anything bad to happen to the company or those involved, but has anyone shared this awesome piece with the actor who played Conner?

I know Lim toys got a ton of flack when some people shared and tagged the actor and studio for the cowboy figure...I'm just thinking that Bryan Dechart would get a huge kick out of his fans making the figure.

Didn't play the game, not my cup of tea though the figure looks awesome and anyone who got it will be very happy with Lim top quality.

Pulling it down from every site at the same time will 100% be because they received a legal notice to stop selling.
Hopefully everyone that paid for this (and The Cowboy) will receive their figures.

Pulling it down from every site at the same time will 100% be because they received a legal notice to stop selling.
Hopefully everyone that paid for this (and The Cowboy) will receive their figures.

Damn...I knew that was the case for the cowboy. I didnt know that happened with the android as well.
Yep...hopefully we all get those figures still.
Both of my preorder sets are paid off.
I'll be sad if I dont get them, but I'll understand if I dont.

Damn...I knew that was the case for the cowboy. I didnt know that happened with the android as well.
Yep...hopefully we all get those figures still.
Both of my preorder sets are paid off.
I'll be sad if I dont get them, but I'll understand if I dont.
Afaik There wasn't any licencing drama surrounding Lim Toys' The Investigator figure, instead the figure hit production quota in a few short days. The figure was a big hit among those in the detoit become human fanbase and seems like fans such as myself flocked to get it. If you check Lim Toys' twitter the investigator promotional photos are still up, which would not be the case if Sony or Quantic dream would have taken issue with it.

I'm sure we will get the figures in due time, Lim Toys is a passionate group of talent ppl and I have no doubt their honor their commitment to fans. [emoji5]

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Maybe reach out to Bryan Dechart and see if he will hand over his likeness, he's a massive fan of Connor and his work so might go for it.

Have there been any updates on this figure? I've been away for a while so I apologize if I missed any updates that were posted in other threads. Thanks!

@Mogli No, but it's not unlike LimToys to take a while. The results are usually good though.
Thank you! I will be patient, I'm bad at navigating this forum so I always think I miss updates haha. I keep thinking about my preorder since like you said they make good figures so I can't wait to get this, even though I never played the game lol. Thanks again!

As Tkpxo8 said we're shooting for a summer release, we had to fix tons of things with the molds and casts because of the old factory we were using.

Back