Action Figure LIMTOYS 1/6 - Android Become Human - The Investigator (Teaser)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R_R_X

Super Freak
Reaction score
EmbYXF9.png

Re: LIMTOYS 1/6 - The War For Detroit - The Investigator (Teaser)

LIMToys - please go for Deus Ex Human Revolution/Mankind Divided. It's sorely ignored in the merchandise category and your experience with MGS surely should help develop the augmented parts on characters. Adam Jensen deserves a good figure!

Can't wait! Will limtoys be unveiling other DBH characters as well? Also is it okay if i share this on reddit? The Dbh subreddit would absolutely love this!

Can't wait! Will limtoys be unveiling other DBH characters as well? Also is it okay if i share this on reddit? The Dbh subreddit would absolutely love this!

By all means feel free to share on all social media! We need people to let the world know! We'll post more news about this line in the comming days! :)

LIMToys - please go for Deus Ex Human Revolution/Mankind Divided. It's sorely ignored in the merchandise category and your experience with MGS surely should help develop the augmented parts on characters. Adam Jensen deserves a good figure!

I agree 100%. It?s well and truely overdue and needs to be done. I?d buy two just to have each of his coat appearances and combat vest appearances. Please please please LIM?

So this is what you meant when you said stay tuned in the other thread...hmmm

Unfortunatelly this release is not for me :( but I hope I will support LT in their future releases !

This dude has TWO figures and Solid Snake has none ...

What is this world coming to?

Is this character super popular? I really don't see the mass appeal of this figure, but maybe I'm just wrong. Not hating on it or anything, just to be clear.

I was going to say the same thing. I wasn't sure if the game took off or not to have it's fanbase for two figures. Great to see companies investing the time and resources to produce fantastic figures for franchises no-one else touches, but yeah.

I had heard of the game and only just recently played it because it was free on the playstation plus. Other than that, i would have had no idea who this was. On a side note, I did really enjoy the game.

I had heard of the game and only just recently played it because it was free on the playstation plus. Other than that, i would have had no idea who this was. On a side note, I did really enjoy the game.

It's a great game and I'm glad you enjoyed it. Its kinda sad more people dont know about it, i think its a great interactive experience for story driven gamers. If you liked Detroit I'd suggest playing heavy rain and or beyond 2 souls.

Is this character super popular? I really don't see the mass appeal of this figure, but maybe I'm just wrong. Not hating on it or anything, just to be clear.

Yes. Connor/Bryan Dechart has a big fan(girl) base.

0FutYPT.jpg

Looks amazing! The likeness is on point! Can't wait for a full reveal~

Looks amazing! The likeness is on point! Can't wait for a full reveal~

Thanks! We can't wait to show you all what we've done!

xGfbUt7.jpg

RK900 as well as Connor!!!! Hype! The subreddit is absolutely gonna love this!

Back