Action Figure LIMTOYS 1/6 - Android Become Human - The Investigator / Nines - REVEAL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was literally thinking about this the other day - then I realized it's early April, lot of year left.

I won't lie one of my most anticipated figures. Would love some progress shots or something, anything! haha

Last edited:
Now that we are on the cusp of June, that means half the year is gone. And since we haven‘t seen or heard anything about Conner I think it’s safe to say he won’t arrive in ‘23, hopefully ’24 if at all.

Last edited:
Your guess is as good as anyone's. The game was a bit janky the last time I tried to play it with frame issues and crashes. There were updates but nothing recent. The developer has gone very quiet too, they were supposed to have been working on a Star Wars game, but, that never made it beyond a teaser.

I'd say the game is pretty dead now so I really don't know what the demand for a figure would be now. There was a VTS Connor and someone did Kara, but, I don't recall either having been big sellers. We will see...

The preorders seem to be all filled up at the various stores - I just barely got in mine at Ekia a while back.
There are still many ravenous fans, I think that will make it sell well. :D

The game was nothing short of amazing. I own both VTS figures and am really happy to have them. I was a little surprised they didn’t make Markus. Connor in his white uniform is absolutely stellar looking but sadly the time frame is somewhat out of the window for sales now. Even though there’s a few hardcore gamers and fans the majority of people interested have moved on to newer things… this is getting to be years now after the fact..

Indeed,

When this figure was announced, I was still into the game and hyped for figures. Definitely not so much now. Aside from kits, I don't really have much interest in 1/6 now. 7" and 1/12 are more where it's at for me and the figures are a good deal more affordable, that said, that may not be true for too much longer. Even decent NECA are £50 or more now.

Gutted we're not going to get this. I think I'm just going to work on slight improvements my VTS Connor and get him repainted. I had been putting it off as I wanted to see how this turned out but.... I think VTS is all we're going to get. What a shame.

Gutted we're not going to get this. I think I'm just going to work on slight improvements my VTS Connor and get him repainted. I had been putting it off as I wanted to see how this turned out but.... I think VTS is all we're going to get. What a shame.
Have I missed some important news about this project getting canceled?

Have I missed some important news about this project getting canceled?
No there hasn‘t been anything official. Just speculation.

Given we are in June and there has been zero information on progress it seems highly unlikely it will land this year which was the last “official’ statement.

So as each year passes and the relevancy of the game which was for a niche audience vs. say Red Dead, people are theorizing it won’t happen

Yeah sorry for the confusion. I'm just being pessimistic. I think this is the longest I've ever waited for a figure or a doll (which can have insane waiting times). So I guess I'm overly doubtful at this point. But yeah to be clear, I'm not going off of any official information when I say I don't think the figure is coming out.
t

If anyone has lost interest in the figure(s), DM me please, I would love to snag both the RK800 and 900. Or perhaps someone could point me to a store that might miraculously still have these up for pre-order?

IMG_2926.jpeg
IMG_2927.jpeg
IMG_2928.jpeg
IMG_2929.jpeg
IMG_2930.jpeg
IMG_2931.jpeg
IMG_2932.jpeg

Back