Action Figure LIMTOYS 1/6 - Android Become Human - The Investigator / Nines - REVEAL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And Voilà , we have an update. 😁
Yeah sorry about the lack of updates. 😅

We didn't want to give any dates that would only result in empty promises so we decided it would be best to wait until we know for certain it's ready to release, I think I already mentioned we had to redesign the bases and we're thinking about adding one more accessory but if I didn't there you go.

Yeah sorry about the lack of updates. 😅

We didn't want to give any dates that would only result in empty promises so we decided it would be best to wait until we know for certain it's ready to release, I think I already mentioned we had to redesign the bases and we're thinking about adding one more accessory but if I didn't there you go.
No worries. :duff

Just poking fun at those who didn't like their fellow Freaks asking for updates. :stick :monkey3

This is one of my most anticipated figures - I loved the game and I’m thrilled to hear Connor is still coming!
Same! The whole set looks really amazing in promo pics. More I wait, more hopeful they'll look like the promos haha.

Same! The whole set looks really amazing in promo pics. More I wait, more hopeful they'll look like the promos haha.
For real, the headsculpt in the promo pic already looks damn near perfect in terms of likeness. Reminds me of MGR Raiden from Hot Toys in terms of quality.

Saw over in the “gunslinger” thread that due to COVID and other issues the 2nd run was delayed.

Safe to assume it affected Connor as well?

Saw over in the “gunslinger” thread that due to COVID and other issues the 2nd run was delayed.

Safe to assume it affected Connor as well?
It affected everything unfortunately, everything is in lockdown for at least two weeks and who knows if things will get better before they get worse, every brand is delaying everything, we can only hope things get better next month and stuff starts opening again.

It affected everything unfortunately, everything is in lockdown for at least two weeks and who knows if things will get better before they get worse, every brand is delaying everything, we can only hope things get better next month and stuff starts opening again.
Obviously everyone’s safety is first and foremost. Hope things improve.

Hi, I hope things have returned to be somewhat normal and folks are ok.

I was just wondering if production has resumed on our friend the Android?

Hi, I hope things have returned to be somewhat normal and folks are ok.

I was just wondering if production has resumed on our friend the Android?
Things are still far from normal but yes production has resumed, right now we are recasting some weapons parts and fixing other things in different factories, we know this takes time but after the fulton balloon release we don't want to deal with any more mistakes of the old factory, if that means delaying the figure again then so be it.

Things are still far from normal but yes production has resumed, right now we are recasting some weapons parts and fixing other things in different factories, we know this takes time but after the fulton balloon release we don't want to deal with any more mistakes of the old factory, if that means delaying the figure again then so be it.
Sorry to hear things are still far from normal, but I understand. Happy to hear production has resumed. Thank you for the reply.

I'm hoping that the final product will make those 997 days worth it 😅
wink-connor.gif

Back