Action Figure LIMTOYS 1/6 - Android Become Human - The Investigator / Nines - REVEAL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any updates on the release date? [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I?m very curious how the pants will turn out! Wonder why the other company made them fray at the bottom.. [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delayed because of Spring Festival (Chinese New Year) atm we're not satisfied with the bases so we'll likely work on improving those.

Any new update on this guy? Wasn't around to make any pre-orders in the beginning and just actually got around to playing it not too long ago. Totally enjoyed the game, Connors' just a favorite. So at this point I'm just scrounging at the bit, got to keep my eyes on the lookout for extra stock or maybe even cancelled POs

While I love the game and the looks of the figure, I ended up canceling my PO for it. Took so long that I kinda lost interest in it.

Not a scooby! The Gunslinger is only just out so we won't see this till next year at least. They did a second chance PO on him, so maybe they'll do it with this too. Just have to wait and see.....

From what I heard is they want to finish their Limmini Last of Us figures and get them out after that is done they will move on and finish this figure up. They have plans for other releases next year so they want to finish all their current stuff.

Delayed because of Spring Festival (Chinese New Year) atm we're not satisfied with the bases so we'll likely work on improving those.
Hello. Could you tell any approximate dates or any updates?
Thank you.

Back