Action Figure LIMTOYS 1/6 - Android Become Human - The Investigator / Nines - REVEAL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting! I pre-ordered my LimToys version from KGHobby, not had any notice yet but they can take a couple of days to sort out paypal notices for pre-orders I think... I have my VTS one on the way by snail mail from them, got notice of that about a week ago. I really hope the ebay seller haven't sent you the VTS one instead!

I just got a notice from eBay to say that my figure has been shipped. Has anyone else!? If he's sent me a VTS instead I'm not going to be impressed! I've asked my seller to show me a pic of his stock, just so I can make sure what he's got.

What's the story, is he out now!?

Our figure is still in prodcution so I don't know what that is about, could be the VTS version if it is a trusted seller, but it is NOT the Limtoys Investigator figure, sorry man. This is why we always advise people to order trough our trusted retailers and never eBay as it's easy to get scammed on there or have these things happen, hope you can sort it out!

Right, thanks for clearing that up. I scoured eBay and their store and couldn't find a listing by them for the VTS. Have to see what happens I guess... If the VTS is what arrives, it's going straight back and they'll be giving me a refund. Hope I can then find another Limtoys as I'll be annoyed if I come out of this empty handed.

Neither KG Hobby or One Sixth Kit list the figure at all on their sites now

Right, thanks for clearing that up. I scoured eBay and their store and couldn't find a listing by them for the VTS. Have to see what happens I guess... If the VTS is what arrives, it's going straight back and they'll be giving me a refund. Hope I can then find another Limtoys as I'll be annoyed if I come out of this empty handed.

Neither KG Hobby or One Sixth Kit list the figure at all on their sites now
It could very well be the VTS version seeing as that just released, this is why we always try to make sure people know which version is ours and where to order it as this tends to happen when two companies announce/release something at the same time.

The Investigator/Nines figures will likely be available again when they ship out as some retailers always have some extra stock, if you don't want to wait you can get it at EkiaHobbies.com, they have both the Investigator and the double pack on there albeit a bit pricey compared to other retailers.

Hmm...

I've been having a think and I think something like this happened before when I pre-ordered on eBay. It was a Bandai Stormtrooper and I bought it from a friend who has a bricks and mortar store and an eBay store. A tracking number eBay sent didn't work and he told me why it was generated. Annoyingly I didn't keep the emails for some reason, but, there is a difference between pre-orders and orders.

Just have to see what the seller says I guess. I'll keep Ekia in mind just in case!

EDIT:

Ekia have him for less than I paid!

Just heard from the seller,

It was as I said above. The seller entered it on eBay to acknowledge the pre-order and that generated a tracking number.

Panic over!

Curious, are there plans for other characters down the line such as Markus or Kara?

It's been quiet for a little while regarding plans for this one, hopefully things are progressing....

That said, there does look to be a Hank in the promos.

It could very well be the VTS version seeing as that just released, this is why we always try to make sure people know which version is ours and where to order it as this tends to happen when two companies announce/release something at the same time.

The Investigator/Nines figures will likely be available again when they ship out as some retailers always have some extra stock, if you don't want to wait you can get it at EkiaHobbies.com, they have both the Investigator and the double pack on there albeit a bit pricey compared to other retailers.

Hello. Any updates?

Update of the mass production head sculpt. Still in progress, not 100% complete.
QAfSJfR.jpg

LaLfRRE.jpg

tr3SgMM.jpg

ci4sLzA.jpg

https://imgur.com/hzPyNiU

Thanks for the support guys, it'll be even better once it's 100% done!

Thank you! Can?t wait to have him in my collection!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im about to pull the trigger on the P/O at Ekia Hobbies, but it looks like you have to pay the full price up front for the pre-order. I can't tell for certain and they haven't gotten back to any of my emails. Can anyone confirm that this is the case?

Back