Action Figure LIMTOYS 1/6 - Android Become Human - The Investigator / Nines - REVEAL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about updates to the mysterious cowboy figure that shall not be specifically named? Been waiting for him for over a year.

Figure is completely improved, it's expected to release during the summer but anything could change depending how things progress regarding the pandemic.

Figure is completely improved, it's expected to release during the summer but anything could change depending how things progress regarding the pandemic.

Fair enough on the release date. That has hit everyone hard. Though i'm really excited that you mentioned that the figure has been improved; as it already looked pretty great. I can only imagine how awesome it looks now.

Any chance that a few pictures of this improved figure may be released? :pray:

Fair enough on the release date. That has hit everyone hard. Though i'm really excited that you mentioned that the figure has been improved; as it already looked pretty great. I can only imagine how awesome it looks now.

Any chance that a few pictures of this improved figure may be released? :pray:

Thanks for your support!
Not really or at least not on here.

I saw the VTS on FB today and then heard someone else had done one. Didn't take me long to find out who had. PO'ed on sight! The game comes to Steam on the 18 and I can't wait to get it.

Crossing my fingers for Kara, Markus and Hank now.......

I saw the VTS on FB today and then heard someone else had done one. Didn't take me long to find out who had. PO'ed on sight! The game comes to Steam on the 18 and I can't wait to get it.

Crossing my fingers for Kara, Markus and Hank now.......

Thank you for the support! We've made some small changes to the figure, the overall quality and accuracy of the clothes is much better now!

That's what I like to hear, did you ever see this video? You see a real life Connor jacket as well as a real life Connor:

That's what I like to hear, did you ever see this video? You see a real life Connor jacket as well as a real life Connor:

I have seen it and I must say the jacket isn't actually entirely accurate to the in-game jacket. :lol

I see, looking forward to seeing what you do with it then. The VTS jacket looked awful, your tailoring is second to none, among the best I've seen.

Admittedly I was a bit lukewarm on this game when I played it, but its one of those stories and worlds that stick with you long after it is over. This figure looks great, and I can't wait until it is released.

I know what you mean. For years we've seen fancy cut scenes with well rendered characters, but, when you cut back to the bunch of polygons you're supposed to control, the experience just isn't the same. Quantic imbue the characters with so much life that you want them to live just as much as they do. When you see into their eyes, you do get a sense that someone is looking back.

Admittedly I was a bit lukewarm on this game when I played it, but its one of those stories and worlds that stick with you long after it is over.

I completely get what you mean by this. When playing previous David Cage games, I'd usually play them with friends and beers, in the same way you'd watch a cheesy film, and didn't really like them beyond that. Nothing against them, just not really my taste. Didn't expect to adore DBH this much at all! I thought this would be a game I pick up, have a fun play through with and never touch again. On first play through, I had a lot of fun, but I had a lot of criticisms that overall I felt lukewarm to this title too... At first. But as time went on, I loved revisiting it to find new details and appreciate how well realized some of the characters are. It's not a perfect game, but it is really charming, with characters that do end up drawing you in, and I think that beats some of it's weaker points. I'm really surprised and impressed by how much this game has grown on me over time.

For years we've seen fancy cut scenes with well rendered characters, but, when you cut back to the bunch of polygons you're supposed to control, the experience just isn't the same. Quantic imbue the characters with so much life that you want them to live just as much as they do. When you see into their eyes, you do get a sense that someone is looking back.

That's exactly it. I remember we were super impressed literally as soon as we got to play, in how Connor moved around really life like in little ways. It was more than just idle fidget animations. I've not seen other games achieve the feeling in quite the same way.

Even after seeing several play through videos and 'what if's' I still want to play it as I know I can use combinations of all of them to play the story out the way I want. Then you can go back and see what would have happened if you hadn't done that, there are so many variables.

I'd love to see Detroit: Take the City, where Connor and Hank investigate Detroit, there's so much hinted at that you could get into, the sex trade, Red Ice, corruption and so much more besides. If they did it in an open world like Cyberpunk 2077 it could be amazing.

Even after seeing several play through videos and 'what if's' I still want to play it as I know I can use combinations of all of them to play the story out the way I want. Then you can go back and see what would have happened if you hadn't done that, there are so many variables.

Totally agree, after watching other play-throughs I realized that even branches where plots converge to happen in the same way can be acted out with different expressions and voiced lines depending on your previous choices, even though what is said is the same. I've not seen other 'choose your own adventure' games commit that hard, usually lines that are the same are the same in every way understandably to save resources. Ridiculous detail, I can't help but be impressed!

I'd love to see Detroit: Take the City, where Connor and Hank investigate Detroit, there's so much hinted at that you could get into, the sex trade, Red Ice, corruption and so much more besides. If they did it in an open world like Cyberpunk 2077 it could be amazing.

I was REALLY hoping the game dev team would announce some sort of follow up or DLC with the anniversary that just passed, but unfortunately not :( Another dive into the universe of this game would be an instant buy for me.

Totally agree, after watching other play-throughs I realized that even branches where plots converge to happen in the same way can be acted out with different expressions and voiced lines depending on your previous choices, even though what is said is the same. I've not seen other 'choose your own adventure' games commit that hard, usually lines that are the same are the same in every way understandably to save resources. Ridiculous detail, I can't help but be impressed!

I was REALLY hoping the game dev team would announce some sort of follow up or DLC with the anniversary that just passed, but unfortunately not :( Another dive into the universe of this game would be an instant buy for me.

I don?t know if it?s just me, but I feel that the game juggled too many characters. I mean, 3 main characters AND a choice-based game, man that is almost suicide. The game somehow pulled it off really well, but I feel that the game should have focused solely on Connor.

I loved the idea of Connor slowly gaining some level of consciousness and becoming more and more ?alive? with every ?human? action he took. It would have been awesome to build up to a point in which Connor can choose to be free of his software control or choose to remain a machine (like he did in the actual game), but having a much larger part of the game dedicated to each of these outcomes.

Furthermore, it would have been interesting to see Connor inspect the dilemma of what it means to be alive in more depth. Perhaps it simply means having a choice to do something you never imagined you could do, perhaps it means doing what you weren?t supposed to?
I know the game looks at these things, but if it could have dedicated more time to the character of Connor alone, it would have been even better.
But then again, that?s just my opinion.

We just don't know yet what Quantic have up their sleeves. They seem reluctant to do sequels so far, but, they can't be ruled out entirely.....

@Rogerbee I did see that demo video and I love it! I wish more of this had carried onto the Kara we got in the game. I liked Kara's story, but I would have liked more time to get to know her and her developing 'humanity' than just 'I've got to save Alice'. In the demo she clearly has this love of life that I don't think we see enough of in the game, because it's too busy being like 'omg alice is in constant danger do something'. Because Kara was already deviant very early on in her game play, we should have gotten to know her like we would a person in a book or film. I would have liked some more 'quiet' moments like the amusement park, that just allowed them to show enjoyment of living so that the of dying or being captured danger felt even scarier.

@Uravgcollector Completely agree - it's insane they pulled it off with 3 characters and the variety they have, and it's fun to imagine what the game would have been like if we played less characters. In particular, I found the sections where characters met to be really odd and just did not work for me. Connor's story was easily the most compelling in the game, followed by Kara's once she escaped with Alice, and then I was disappointed by the story Markus got. It's a shame because his should have been the most intense story! He's leading the robot revolution with a bunch of rebellious robots, that should be exciting by default! It's not the actors fault, I think the script needed more work for him, so that players could feel more invested. The junk yard scene with Markus was absolutely amazing, and then for me the rest was very 'meh'. I know everyone has their own personal favorites, but given that Markus was leading the fight, I think his story line should have been so much stronger IMHO.

I really hope they do some kind of follow up. They'd be mad not to do so, I think it's their most successful game to date.

That Kara demo was very early on. I was really surprised to learn that a lot of the gameplay videos for Beyond Two Souls that I was seeing were done on the PS3 version. That console was capable of a lot more than I realised.

I do agree with what you have said about Kara and the other characters. There could easily have been 3 games for each character. Beyond Two Souls and Heavy Rain focused on just the one protagonist. I'll get them all next week, but, DBH is the one I'll play first.

I just got a notice from eBay to say that my figure has been shipped. Has anyone else!? If he's sent me a VTS instead I'm not going to be impressed! I've asked my seller to show me a pic of his stock, just so I can make sure what he's got.

What's the story, is he out now!?

Last edited:
Back