LIMTOYS - Nathan 1/6 scale collectible figure (Uncharted 4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm currently trying to sell my CCtoys nathan that I have just to get this guy.Cant wait till he goes up for pre order

I hope they make Sully.
I think a lot of people would like Sully. If Nate sells well, it’s very possible R_R_X can use that as data for the team to give a green light for Sully. Companion pieces compliment these figures nicely.

I wouldn’t call it anywhere close to a home run but I feel like there’s a chance. At least a fool’s hope if nothing else.

I hope they make Sully.
Would love Sully or Chloe. If we can get at least one companion figure for Nate, that would be awesome.

colin-thomas-colinthomas-chloe4.jpg
frank-tzeng-u4-sully-ingame2.jpg

I know I've made it established, but Chloe from Uncharted is my most wanted figure. Barely edges out Haldir the Galadhrim Soldier. Once Asmus finally announces their Haldir figure I'll be switching my photo to Chloe.

I'm praying R_R_X will take pity on me and make it happen someday.

I know this is the wrong thread for it (someone please link me if so) but has it been confirmed an MGS2 Snake is being made eventually?

I know this is the wrong thread for it (someone please link me if so) but has it been confirmed an MGS2 Snake is being made eventually?
Definitely wrong thread. But Yes we are getting MGS2 Snake and MGS1 Snake. MGS 1 is first, and then we'll eventually get MGS2.

I think I'm the only one who thinks that the perfect trio is Nate, Sully and Elena.
The only 3 characters that have appeared in all the main games of the saga.

But first... we need more details about Nate's figure!

I'd want an Elena before I'd want any other secondary character
Same I’m with you guys. Elena>Chloe for me

I'd love an Elena too. That said, I'd just like both playable characters (Nate/Chloe) first. Absolutely would be great to get the Uncharted "core four", those two and Elena/Sully.

Sully more for me then Elena or Chloe. That's Nate's best bud and it would be wrong for him not to get his own figure first. Elena can soon follow then Chloe and Sam.

I'm in the camp of wanting the playable characters first too. Love Victor and Elena, but I spent more time with Nate and Chloe.

Back