LIMTOYS - Nathan 1/6 scale collectible figure (Uncharted 4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question.

What the hell is a Connor

Him:

68914604_513383522764403_4820114252951977984_n.jpg

Detroit: Become Human.

Still being made last I recall. I imagine Nate gets in front of the line due to having a simpler design.

Just joined and found this thread. Was not aware this was being made but super happy it is! It looks fantastic!

I do wonder which gets put up for preorder first this or the other cowboy. Definitely want to see both but would be so ecstatic if it's this. Lol

We are already halfway through the month and we still don't have any new information… WE NEED SOMETHING!! this suspense is going to kill me! 😵🤣

we've been too many days without anything new, and right now I'm like a drug addict... I need a new dose of information every so often 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah, relax man haha I know you’re new here but this is the best place for info anywhere. They’ll share what they can, as soon as they can. I think they just needed to paint the sculpt, if it’s not done there’s no point in showing anything.

Just keep in mind, the last update wasn't that it will be revealed/announced in October, it was that if all goes well, hopefully it will be revealed/announced in October.

Would definitely expect a bunch of quiet days, and then it'll get real quiet again after pre-orders are placed until production finishes.

Back