LIM Toys - Unmarked Thievery - "Oh Crap!" Guy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

RandomHero

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
Didn't seem right to derail the Lara thread, but since @R_R_X had some really exciting prospective news about a certain thief, I figured I'd start a thread about it. We can obviously rename it later haha.

Sounds like there is a distinct possibility of a quality Nate figure on the horizon...which is a dream come true from not only myself but many others who have been waiting for this. Certainly hope there's a chance for Chloe and/or Sully as well.

Anyway, here's a place to get hyped about this!

vaanrose

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
I don't know who needs to read this, but if it's a Sony character, I want it.

Gipetto0812

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Reaction score
I'd be down for one, especially for the accessories at the very least. For me personally, I'm very happy with my custom from the 4th "oh crap" variation, but I'm never opposed to new versions of the character. Selfishly, I'd like it to be from the 4th, so that I could get better grappling hook, climbing pick, weapons, maybe a journal too, but I'd also like a new 3rd version considering how bad the one we got before was.

Last edited:

LordDimitrescu

Freakalicious
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
I would love a adventure thief #2

with golden dagger and sherpa jacket!

Alternative shirt and head with battle damage!

RandomHero

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
1651077336861.gif

This is the best day ever!!

RandomHero

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
Yes! Can’t wait I do hope we more Uncharted characters and just not Drake.
Couldn’t agree more. Is there any chance of Chloe as well, @R_R_X? Definitely not trying to be greedy but with the Lara hype, you might be able to parlay that into Chloe Frazier hype as well.

SigitoSutasmano

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Is there a schedule of the future figures that you guys will announce? I mean, which figures are expected to be announced first, after you will finish all the current projects?
(I hope Alo* would be the first one or at least near to it).
I second this. Would like to know also.

RandomHero

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
Is there a schedule of the future figures that you guys will announce? I mean, which figures are expected to be announced first, after you will finish all the current projects?
(I hope Alo* would be the first one or at least near to it).
From R_R_X’s posts Jimmy Milton should definitely be next. I think he said Joel and Ellie were coming as far back as next year, so I’d imagine they’d be after that, then maybe our explorer since Aloy is obviously going to need a lot of RnD? Just my guess but I do think the Nora is quite a long way away, I think he said in that thread that got deleted MAYBE a prototype this year. So, I wouldn’t count on her soon.

R_R_X

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
The figure will be based off U4, what I was shown was very early drafts of two possible sculpts, the idea is to include iconic treasures/trinkets from the thief's adventures, a couple of weapons and a base similar to gunslinger, all of this is subject to change of course, right now we have several figures in development but due to the simple design of this one it will probably be announced sooner.