LIM Toys - Damn Faithful Planner (Outlaws of the West)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He will be a simple but cool looking figure!
Also we are considering making this a limited release with an exclusive code for my friends at the Freaks boards to ensure they get one because they’re awesome but nothing has been decided yet, just putting it out there.
Fixed that for you.

I know Dutch will come as a basic version.
If he doesn't come with a cigar and the hand for

what alternatives would there be?
Im planing at least getting three versions of him and planing to pose him with some iconic in game poses.

I want to believe we get the cigar and the cigar hand, it's Dutch, you always see him like that and his Scofield, nothing else that we need to be honest, these 2 accessories are enough in my eyes, wouldn't pose him any other way.

Just imagine, a relaxed pose with his big Cigar alongside a relaxed pose with Arthur reading and John enjoying his meal or looking at his beloved Squirrel.

I think that would be absolutely complete for us, nothing more would complete Dutch than these 2 acc. Literally can't wait to see them on my desk.

I want to believe we get the cigar and the cigar hand, it's Dutch, you always see him like that and his Scofield, nothing else that we need to be honest, these 2 accessories are enough in my eyes, wouldn't pose him any other way.

Just imagine, a relaxed pose with his big Cigar alongside a relaxed pose with Arthur reading and John enjoying his meal or looking at his beloved Squirrel.

I think that would be absolutely complete for us, nothing more would complete Dutch than these 2 acc. Literally can't wait to see them on my desk.
I reckon so my friend.

I know Dutch will come as a basic version.
If he doesn't come with a cigar and the hand for

what alternatives would there be?
Im planing at least getting three versions of him and planing to pose him with some iconic in game poses.

As I shared before, he will only have his main look from the game and come with his two revolvers and the cigar, maybe a bottle of rum but it's not yet decided, the idea of the epilogue head and fur coat was still floating around but I wouldn't count on it.

Could you add a sound chip that randomly plays Dutch saying "I have a plan..." and "Taihti..." :p

(I'm happy to get the basics instead of nothing) :D

As I shared before, he will only have his main look from the game and come with his two revolvers and the cigar, maybe a bottle of rum but it's not yet decided, the idea of the epilogue head and fur coat was still floating around but I wouldn't count on it.
Can I suggest a book? Dutch was often reading in camp. Cigar and revolvers are both absolutely needed but I think if you added a rum bottle and a book it would be just enough without being too much. I can’t imagine those would be too costly to make, but you would know better than I would.

We never went in with those expectations, there just hasn't been a lot of buzz or excitment for this announcement and reponse seems like 50/50 on the overall figure and our sales projection given all the economical factors, engagement and response should leave us at run of a little over 1000 units which would not meet the standard number of orders we usually get.

You have to keep in mind we are being very generous with the pricing considering all it comes with and since production costs keep rising it might not be worth it to keep doing tons of accessories and clothing items when other companies can get more sales for figures that come with way less, which is why for future products like Dutch we will heavily cut back on accessories and other stuff, so that we can keep making these and still be able to make a profit.
Understandable but super disappointing to hear about the reduction in accessories for future projects. The copious accessories is what brought me to Limtoys over other companies. I hope the ability to produce a deluxe version at a higher price with more accessories or accessory packs would be a viable option. I'd at least like a winter look to pair with Arthur's.

Last edited:
Thats fine by me!
Should there be an extra I would gladly take it. If not, he is good with that what he comes with then x3

Me too, the fur coat would be the icing, however whatever LIM Toys decide is good. Just to make it interesting we could see how many on this platform would purchase Dutch? Therefore to begin I for one maybe more.

Hope everyone enjoyed the holidays, here's an update on the man with the plan!
Dutch tease.jpg

Hope everyone enjoyed the holidays, here's an update on the man with the plan!
View attachment 615161
HOLY CRAP!!! WOW THIS LOOKS FANTASTIC!!!! LITERALLY CANNOT WAIT!!

This has to be the best Christmas surprise ever as I did not expect this at ALL. Damn this looks simply amazing, I feel so lucky that my favorite game of all time is in your hands.

The way the light drops on his face is is just like in the game, his structure is on point, jawline, eyes, hair, NOSE, everything. It looks identical to the in game picture, holy **** I'm happy hahaha!

Thank you for this update!!!

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 0
Back