LIM Toys - Damn Faithful Planner (Outlaws of the West)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RandomHero

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well.

It's been teased elsewhere, so it's time for another thread.

Our friend R_R_X saying "the game ain't over...I ain't played my final move" over in the Gunslinger thread today. Nothing confirmed, but nothing ruled out either. So, let's tell LIM we want more Outlaws. Could have a real nice display going, especially for those picking up the SW Toys Sadie, which should be out fairly soon.

"We rob Uncle Sam and we leave. That's the poetry of it all."

Discuss!

Say no more
4EABC8E4-8944-416F-ABBD-8E944A701066.jpeg

As much as I'd love LIM to make Sadie, I fear she's not high up on their list with SW Toys making a version. I am hopeful LIM will still consider making her (and Chloe Frazier, at this point my most wanted gaming character), but at this point I wouldn't be surprised if they made another gang character or two like Javier or Charles before Sadie.

But I'm all for Sadie love, maybe we can hound R_R_X to push for her once they get their John, Nate, Joel and Ellie figures announced officially and their future schedule is a bit more open.

I'd love to see Lim make a figure of either Dutch or Charles. Although it's not very likely, maybe even a Jack figure from the first game. With John and Sadie on the way it's going to be real nice having the gang all together.

As much as I'd love LIM to make Sadie, I fear she's not high up on their list with SW Toys making a version. I am hopeful LIM will still consider making her (and Chloe Frazier, at this point my most wanted gaming character), but at this point I wouldn't be surprised if they made another gang character or two like Javier or Charles before Sadie.

But I'm all for Sadie love, maybe we can hound R_R_X to push for her once they get their John, Nate, Joel and Ellie figures announced officially and their future schedule is a bit more open.
SW Toys version doesn’t look good enough imo. I need the love and care and attention to detail that Lim would put into it.

This is my official hounding comment for @R_R_X :lol

(And Charles)

We need some beautiful, loyal, brave and trustful character such as the one and only Sadie, after the release of John.
Sadie never disappointed us and never stab us in the back.
We need her.
(And of course, I don’t have a high expectations from SW, therefore I don’t consider it as a relevant figure of Sadie, LimToys are in another level).

I cancelled my pre order for the SW Sadie, because I didn't think it looked good enough. I'd love Lim to do it eventually. Also, I'm glad that it seems like they're doing Dutch! In my opinion, he's the best acted and most interesting character in RDR2.

I'd love to see a pack of Jacks sometime haha The "Grogu" companion to either Arthur or John.

Back