LIM Toys - Damn Faithful Planner (Outlaws of the West)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're developing Dutch according to what I've said before, simple figure with just his main look from the second game.

A cool thing about these figures is that unlike popular belief they are all practically the same height with only slight differences so they'll have the same body ratio which will allow for clothes and so on to be swapped across all 3 figures.

Oh and Master Team is making a Micah, will probably be a simple figure but for those that want him there ya go.

Wish we will see Sadie in the future
intro-1556822435.webp

They’ve made a lot of nice stuff and they seem to be improving with every release. I’m very excited for their Lara.

I have zero interest in Micah but I’m sure they’ll do the character justice.
I'm curious, do you not like Micah, because he's a bad guy or do you just not like the character in general? I think he's a fantastic villain. He's specifically designed for you not to like and they did a great job of doing that. that's why he's so good to me. I don't like him as a person, but love the character.

I'm curious, do you not like Micah, because he's a bad guy or do you just not like the character in general? I think he's a fantastic villain. He's specifically designed for you not to like and they did a great job of doing that. that's why he's so good to me. I don't like him as a person, but love the character.
I'm in the same boat as you actually. The character is great. He's a fantastic villain. Written and acted perfectly. I put him up there with the likes of Dolores Umbridge from Harry Potter. She/Micah aren't your typical villains hellbent on world domination and mass agony and suffering. They're just regular people with terrible agendas and you hate everything about them, and what they bring upon the heroes of the story.

The intent was for me to hate Micah in that story - mission accomplished. I hated him so much I don't even want to commemorate him in my sixth scale collection, lol.

Wonderful villain. Perhaps it hits home because you can see people being like that in real life, and not just in some story you enjoy.

To all the gang out there yonder, yes you too. I see my Arthur, John and eventually Dutch wearing dusters just like those worn in Once Upon a Time In the West. Your thoughts as to who would be best to create the duster is welcomed. Battlegear Toys do a duster but the design is not right for me, I shall enquire if they may consider creating the garment... The quest continues. Have I mentioned I like LIM Toys bullets?

To all the gang out there yonder, yes you too. I see my Arthur, John and eventually Dutch wearing dusters just like those worn in Once Upon a Time In the West. Your thoughts as to who would be best to create the duster is welcomed. Battlegear Toys do a duster but the design is not right for me, I shall enquire if they may consider creating the garment... The quest continues. Have I mentioned I like LIM Toys bullets?
BGT does offer two dusters, by the way. One with the large shoulder flaps, and one without, the latter of which may help give you more of the spaghetti western look you might be after.

BGT does offer two dusters, by the way. One with the large shoulder flaps, and one without, the latter of which may help give you more of the spaghetti western look you might be after.
Yes I have seen the examples, the flaps is a definite no for me, the other still not right. If Battlegear Toys cannot take up the reins, I shall consider Gee Whizz or another custom tailor.

Quite a bit of the BGT stuff is “out of stock” anyway; Augie wasn’t sure when their “factory” was going to be back at it to make even their sold out stuff again. He just said, keep checking back. Gee Whizz is WAY overpriced for most folks.

Last edited:
Back