LIM Toys - Damn Faithful Planner (Outlaws of the West)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would get 2 of him at least.
To show him with his jacket on and without.
I loved the character so much .. paired with his voice .. :love:

I'd definitely buy Dutch if we get him. Only outfit options I need. And some small accessories but definitely his bandana.

For sure man! And his cigar with that pose on the first pic, I would love to have a cigar with Dutch since you see him smoking one most of the time, I would definitely have him in that pose holding a cigar and his awesome Schofield rev.

I just can't wait to see them 3 together on my desk.

For sure man! And his cigar with that pose on the first pic, I would love to have a cigar with Dutch since you see him smoking one most of the time, I would definitely have him in that pose holding a cigar and his awesome Schofield rev.

I just can't wait to see them 3 together on my desk.
Me too my friend.

Guys I never said it's cancelled, we still want to make him but keep in mind we are not Hot Toys or anything like that it's your support that allows us to keep making new stuff.
For Dutch I would say a simple figure is the way go, no alternate looks, no tons of accessories, just his main look from the second game, his two revolvers and a cigar.
I'm ok with that, John and Arthur have plenty of stuff already and we can use it with Dutch if we really want.

Last edited:
Presently have a leather quiver being made, hoping to support 6 arrows. My gunslinger is probably going to remain as attached, simple, most parts in the set I shall never use. I shall use the new hair piece and hat as an alternative look. He is carrying Kaustic Plastik Winchester and Colt with shells, one chamber empty so that he does not shoot himself in his foot. Shells are for Winchester and Colt. Now he waits for the hair, hat, JM and the diorama....not forgetting Dutch to complete my tribute to the Western.

Attachments

• 20221124_125951.jpg
    20221124_125951.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I think it’s pretty clear they’re going with Dutch next based on this thread.

I also think there’s a chance they’ll do Sadie but it’s really going to depend on if JM sales pick up and if Dutch does well or not. They are developing a female body for Aloy and I’m sure they won’t do that work for one female figure and call it quits.

Maybe they use it for more Uncharted after it’s developed to get more use out of it. Maybe they use it’ll be something new, like Evie from Assassin’s Creed or something. I’d be willing to bet it won’t be Tomb Raider or Resident Evil because there’s other companies doing it.

Or maybe they’ll do Sadie since they’re in the line already. I’m sure they might see it as a safer option than something new. But the sales for JM and Dutch need to be good - so get your friends to buy if you want a shot at Sadie!

I may be the only one who has purchased the LIM Toys Gunslinger purely because of the genre, quality and look of the figure. On this basis a figure of Dutch shall have it all, a slimmed down release with less accessories i predict shall be in demand. Arthur and John need Dutch they are incomplete without him.

I may be the only one who has purchased the LIM Toys Gunslinger purely because of the genre, quality and look of the figure. On this basis a figure of Dutch shall have it all, a slimmed down release with less accessories i predict shall be in demand. Arthur and John need Dutch they are incomplete without him.

There's at least three of us who bought Arthur for those reasons. ;)

Based on looks I'd rather have had Dutch next instead of John. But for variety, and the chance of a decent looking female character, I would want Sadie to be the next release, followed by Dutch.

I'll take what's on offer whenever it arrives, because a lot of the fun in collecting is not knowing what's around the corner.

Back