LIM Toys - Damn Faithful Planner (Outlaws of the West)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I reckon so, there are some things I never tell myself. A thought, 40 years ago next month two weeks before the fella in red visited I was in a lift and the guy I was with said "You know you have a lot of forgetting to do" The rest is history, the thing is to this day I have no idea what he was referring too, it remains a mystery.

And I thought I was the only one not on Facebook. Dutch, Dutch and Dutch, did I mention Dutch for me and the growing Posse. Future characters that may come to pass I shall seriously consider.

Charles is my top pic, would be great to have some diversity and he was an incredible character.

Guys I never said it's cancelled, we still want to make him but keep in mind we are not Hot Toys or anything like that it's your support that allows us to keep making new stuff.
For Dutch I would say a simple figure is the way go, no alternate looks, no tons of accessories, just his main look from the second game, his two revolvers and a cigar.

Guys I never said it's cancelled, we still want to make him but keep in mind we are not Hot Toys or anything like that it's your support that allows us to keep making new stuff.
For Dutch I would say a simple figure is the way go, no alternate looks, no tons of accessories, just his main look from the second game, his two revolvers and a cigar.
He should have a money bag too!

Phew..
But Im honest now.. Im wishing that he is coming with a bit more of stuff than that.
Surely he has some iconic stuff as well.

Phew..
But Im honest now.. Im wishing that he is coming with a bit more of stuff than that.
Surely he has some iconic stuff as well.
Part of the reason for that is because the production costs keep increasing and for secondary characters it's not really worth including tons of stuff which will result in a higher price than what people are willing to pay for that character, we definitely want to keep him bellow the $200 mark.

Part of the reason for that is because the production costs keep increasing and for secondary characters it's not really worth including tons of stuff which will result in a higher price than what people are willing to pay for that character, we definitely want to keep him bellow the $200 mark.
I understand that with the production cost.
But what about an extra accessory pack, like was mentioned some time ago?
I would buy additional clothing for him, to have him in his Wintercoat for example

Ok I just read this, this makes me happy. You do amazing work R_R_X, everything takes time and this is completely understandable. Thank you!

Geralt is Outlaw right?Right?

Attachments

• 654654.PNG
    654654.PNG
    557.7 KB · Views: 0
I would suggest offering a book as an accessory since Dutch was often spotted reading in the game, but otherwise this seems fair. It would be nice to have a bunch of other accessories but it's not necessary and I think we can all agree it would make sense to pour the resources into more characters instead of minor parts.

Oh thank God. Phew lol

Honestly thats the only look and accessories needed really. I would probably add if possible is the money box he kept that you would always contribute to as Arthur and also was made as a actual thing for limited release by Rockstar. The other 2 figures also have enough accessories that compliment Dutch too anyway.

It'd be criminal to not have Dutch though. John, Dutch and Arthur are the Intergral trio for the 2 games and would round out the collection beautifully.

Aw man was expecting accessories like his tent, gramophone and Molly O'Shea at least. :ROFLMAO:

Yes my friend that is the way to go and most of your customer base shall be more than happy. If I could have one wish it would be the opportunity to purchase more bullets, I like those shells best I have seen.

Yes my friend that is the way to go and most of your customer base shall be more than happy. If I could have one wish it would be the opportunity to purchase more bullets, I like those shells best I have seen.

The little cartridges that come with figures are fun. And it is satisfying to load them into the belts.

In the old days I was astounded that magazines had a little moulded and painted round in the top of them. Wow, what attention to detail!

Now we have figures that have the brass rounds to actually load into the magazines. After putting the first one in you never see the rest again so it's one of those things that's cool but unnecessary.

I think LiM's Colts were 'pre-loaded' with moulded rounds, but it was still a marvel to actually have an opening loading gate.

I recently received a Ujindou SAS figure with a top break Webley and six brass rounds to load it with. A little fiddly, but worth it. From the side you can see the rims pressed up against each chamber.

The same satisfying feeling seeing those shiny cartridges in the gun belts.

John comes with ten, listed as "Rifle cartridges", but the Winchester and Colt revolver could take the same .44-40 ammunition.

He has three belts in all and a lot of loops, so the ability to purchase extras would be neat.

Back