LIM Toys - Damn Faithful Planner (Outlaws of the West)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People who know what it is, but can't say what it is, but have to politely say they have a plan to reveal it in the future :LOL:

plan-dutch.gif

Aside from the main outfit in the second game, if you could choose between having the ability to make him look like he does in the first game with the orange shirt and shorter hair or the look from the epilogue in the second game with the beard, fur coat and gloves, what would you guys pick?
t5t54.png

Aside from the main outfit in the second game, if you could choose between having the ability to make him look like he does in the first game with the orange shirt and shorter hair or the look from the epilogue in the second game with the beard, fur coat and gloves, what would you guys pick?
View attachment 605872
Since I feel we might not get Micah and the winter outfit for John I think we should go young Dutch from RDR2 and old with orange shirt from RDR. Imo

Last edited:
View attachment 605872
As much as I really love the first game, I would wait to see if they do a remaster. Having the winter one would compliment Arthur with his winter coat.

Ultimately I’d say first game look would be the best option as it would give one the ability to have him with either Arthur or John. I think the epilogue look was far too brief but might make for a decent accessory set (head and coat).

I personally would want that winter coat because it’s awfully majestic, but I totally get why people want the RDR1 look. Shame that it seems to be a different one from the beginning of the game, because that would have been a compelling argument for its inclusion. Maybe the seperate winter coat/ head sculpt accesory pack is the way to go, with blackwater money and dead Micah headsculpt for that Micah figure I really hope you eventually make??? Every story needs a villain, and boy oh boy, Micah is a great one.

I must admit though, I might be in the minority on this- I would buy the entire gang. So many great characters. I don’t know what the demand actually looks like for an “Uncle with Lumbago fatigue action!” though. Sleeping headsculpt??? “One Shot Kid” nameplate???

RDR2 look is a must! He looks in the game so .. yummy ~ :love:

Hmmm but for a second sculpt... Hmmm I would say the RDR1 one.
But a winter coat would be nice. Winter is coming :DD"

I think it’s gotta be the RDR2 look. First and foremost, Arthur is exclusively RDR2 and many will set up John in his RDR2 look, be it personal preference or wanting a companion piece for Arthur. I think having Dutch also be a companion piece would be great - sixth scale figures always look incredible displayed in trios.

Secondly, I think Dutch’s RDR2 look is so much more charismatic than the orange shirt we’d be talking about. Dutch had such a big personality early in RDR2, you almost forget you have to hunt this guy down in RDR1 and you kind of like him a little bit. Personally, I’d want something that captures that side of him and shows a little more of that charisma he had.

Ok I read this post wrong and commented before coffee - whoops. Epilogue Dutch for sure. A winter coat/bearded sculpt would be awesome. The orange shirt is just bland.

Is the winter gear the same as what he wears at the start of the game? Because to be fair, that makes a lot of sense to pair with your alternate Arthur too.

Is the winter gear the same as what he wears at the start of the game? Because to be fair, that makes a lot of sense to pair with your alternate Arthur too.
It seems to be 2 seperate coats. Quite similar though. Collar is the major distinction.

5C42392D-6378-4CB0-8B40-F8D711904BF8.jpeg
8F8CD5E2-F1C9-415C-8F47-329648930795.jpeg

View attachment 605872
The RDR1 and RDR2 main outfits are the most iconic. These would definitely be the looks I would want to display him as~

Back