Lightyear S.H.Figuarts Buzz Lightyear

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Snoopy

Dark Beagle of the Sith
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I'm really liking this figure. The pre-order is already sold out in several online shops.

S.H. Figuarts Buzz Lightyear (Alpha Suit)
The figure which is slated for release in June 2022 will include 2 head sculpts, a Replacement wrist left and right each three, Jet pack, Jet pack deployment parts, Rascal the Raccoon, Laser blade DX, Laser gauntlet strap, and joint parts for TAMASHII STAGE.

SH-Figuarts-Lightyear-01__scaled_600.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Lightyear-02__scaled_600.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Lightyear-03__scaled_600.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Lightyear-04__scaled_600.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Lightyear-05__scaled_600.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Lightyear-06__scaled_600.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Lightyear-07__scaled_600.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Lightyear-08__scaled_600.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Lightyear-09__scaled_600.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Lightyear-10__scaled_600.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Lightyear-11__scaled_600.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Lightyear-12__scaled_600.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Lightyear-13__scaled_600.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Lightyear-14__scaled_600.jpg

I was quite surprised to see this and how well they designed the figure. Enough to get me to pre-order it. Looking forward to when it comes out.

I was quite surprised to see this and how well they designed the figure. Enough to get me to pre-order it. Looking forward to when it comes out.
yeh this looks great. First I've seen of the suit, what a great design. This is a fun scale to have on your desk.

Hi everyone. I actually just got this figure today and it’s great. Too bad Figuarts can’t put the same effort into all their figures these days.

I took some video at the Tamashii Nations Tokyo store reopening. There’s some video of Buzz and his starship as well. Check it out!

Great looking figure at that scale
Agreed! I do like Toy Story, but have never had any desire to own any figures (other than that pervy Kaiyodo Woody because he's utterly hilarious. I regret nothing!) but I just ordered this Buzz. That second image of him in the standing pose is so cool.

Back