Lights for Detolf

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Were there cool white dioders? All the pics I see of them, they are warm white.
I was at Ikea yesterday. The Dioders they had left were warm white only and different kinds of Ledberg. There was a strip light reel but they didn't have it plugged in so you could test it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

My local Ikea finally opening next month! Can’t wait to get some more detolfs and dioders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have all my dioders plugged into one power strip. Can you just plug a power strip into the wireless adapter or is there a load limit? Trying to figure out how many wireless adapters I need.

I have all my dioders plugged into one power strip. Can you just plug a power strip into the wireless adapter or is there a load limit? Trying to figure out how many wireless adapters I need.

Hey Jedijim, yes you can plug the power strip into the zap adapter. So if all your dioder lights are plugged into 1 power strip, you'll just seen 1 adapter and the controller. I bought the set of 5 because I can use it for other things around the house, like to power on/off lamps and fans.

Is Sahmez Lights not around anymore? They still have the facebook page but not much activity in the past year or so. They looked to be a great option for the Detolfs and cheap too.

I just picked up some Dioder lights and see that the cord that goes from the hub to the light is relatively short. Anyone know how I can get an extension for a individual light to allow long cord length?

I want to get some lights for a shelf to light my 1:6 figures from above with some soft white light. I'm wondering about adding some type of RGB light to add some colored light, like perhaps some red light to storm troopers and Vader. Anyone have any thoughts on doing this? Should I just stick to white light?

Thanks.

2570355.jpg

Back