Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We can't be for sure (it would be nice if NECA was clear on this), but TYPICALLY that means edition size. In fact I've personally never not seen it mean that.

Got mine. Aside from well known sculpt and paint issues, the hair is a MESS on mine. It's gonna take a bit of work to get this looking even half way decent. All of these issues aside though, this blows away any TOTS Chucky.

I need to find space for Chucky. lol
With Tiff one month after NECA began shipping them UK re trailers opened orders again and it released month later.
So seeing as Chucky started shipping out week or ago then I think we should get open orders mid April with stock in May.

I’m glad they shipped out sooner rather then later. Crazy how it’s getting sold out everywhere

This guy has potential When done up !
Still want to dirty his outfit and shoes up and add blood splatter to his face and overalls giving him a murder scene look.
I made the stand. was easy bottom part is from hobby lobby and I painted the metal doll stand to match. Plus added the blocks. Used hair wax and spray also
what doll stand is that, where did u get from?

Chucky is awesome but the hair omg brutal I did my best it was all knotted up just rough
IMG_9128.jpeg

his clothes are a bit to tight aswell. Wish they had a bit more baggage . Love the doll still

Back