Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if it really is going into production
they said same thing last October.
In UK it takes few months so they saying March/April for us
It already went to production. It's finishing up meaning that the dolls are already being packaged and getting ready to ship out to NECA. & dang that sucks! I couldn't wait even longer.

So, those that did not preorder....will they be able to get them? Or did they only fulfill the preorders?
depends on the store
in UK everywhere says sold out as no one knows how many they going to be getting from NECA and they wont know until NECA has sent distributor the stock and they tell them allocation. best case NECA make more next year worst case they dont make anymore and your out of luck if you did not pre order.

Just received an email
From entertainment earth. Both moved to March 2023
Thought chucky would be this month guess same thing going on. Maybe neca direct orders will get chucky this year

Just received an email
Thought chucky would be this month guess same thing going on. Maybe neca direct orders will get chucky this year
aint EE same place that sent emails to people saying order cancelled as neca cancelled the dolls?
if US retailers getting in March which is another delay then UK wont in until August. I knew it was too good to be true. nothing can be taken for 100% until we see retailers with dolls in stock.

Just received an email
Yes people who ordered directly from NECA will get the first shipments. Anyone who ordered from any other retailer is most likely going to get theirs after the first batch.

aint EE same place that sent emails to people saying order cancelled as neca cancelled the dolls?
if US retailers getting in March which is another delay then UK wont in until August. I knew it was too good to be true. nothing can be taken for 100% until we see retailers with dolls in stock.
No that wasn't EE. It was somewhere else, the name escapes me.

Did anyone receive an email
From tots ? I just received a shipping notice from ups from tots. I ordered the ultimate and the plush. Checked my tots account but both still say processing

First time I’ve seen Sideshow list that an item cannot be returned.
17F25E0B-B8DC-4A84-90B2-99B50087C230.jpeg

DAB8679E-1E0B-4952-B332-7DD79506DFDF.jpeg

Lol just in case it comes to life and starts killing people they don’t want it back

Back