Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lets keep things in check. TOTS proto images always look nothing like the actual production dolls.
Plus you gotta pay for the extra head.
But yes at least TOTS this time around have been better with updates. NECA are doing what TOTS did with first doll not say much.

at this point NECA can kiss my sunless bodily area for all I care about them and their shady business model, I finally caved and bought the TOTS doll. To be honest, I love it!! He really is a handsome fella and I am more than satisfied. I know people generally prefer the Sideshow model for its build quality but sans the cheap teeth I feel like this is the best looking mass produced Frankenchucky on the market.
Screenshot_20210822-190754_Gallery.jpg

Yea I’m still anxiously waiting for neca but tots is good imo. I just don’t like seed of Chucky and I think bride looks “ realistic”. That child’s play 2 Chucky looks outstanding. Definitely getting that.

at this point NECA can kiss my sunless bodily area for all I care about them and their shady business model, I finally caved and bought the TOTS doll. To be honest, I love it!! He really is a handsome fella and I am more than satisfied. I know people generally prefer the Sideshow model for its build quality but sans the cheap teeth I feel like this is the best looking mass produced Frankenchucky on the market.
View attachment 535549
Where did you purchase yours from, and were you happy with the service? (If you don't mind me asking.) He really does look great!

Where did you purchase yours from, and were you happy with the service? (If you don't mind me asking.) He really does look great!
It's from Mad About Horror, TOTS' UK retailer. It was the cheapest way for me to import the little guy to Romania, and even so I paid a **** ton for customs (25%). I'm happy with it though, it was delivered through UPS and got here in a week and a half with no damage whatsoever, not even to the box.

It's from Mad About Horror, TOTS' UK retailer. It was the cheapest way for me to import the little guy to Romania, and even so I paid a **** ton for customs (25%). I'm happy with it though, it was delivered through UPS and got here in a week and a half with no damage whatsoever, not even to the box.
That's great to hear. (Well, not the part about your import fee rate. Yikes.) Now that they've announced a new doll from Child's Play 3 I'm holding out for that one, though with the way things are going in the world... I just hope it happens, and comes out great. I'd hate to pass on this version and miss out entirely. (And no - I can't afford both. :LOL:)

well after the tweet from NECA sounds like its not coming out this year even tho 2-3 months ago in that interview they said still this year,
now its "close to production"

🙄. I know we are beating a dead horse with the complaints but sheesh lol. Not even in production yet . Meanwhile tots announced its 5th doll from the series.

I mean, you can only lean on the Covid excuse so much. For one, they were behind schedule BEFORE Covid was ever even a thing. That, and the fact that TOTS seems to have the ability to keep pumping out dolls during this time period makes it obvious that this is a NECA issue, not a Covid one.

I mean, you can only lean on the Covid excuse so much. For one, they were behind schedule BEFORE Covid was ever even a thing. That, and the fact that TOTS seems to have the ability to keep pumping out dolls during this time period makes it obvious that this is a NECA issue, not a Covid one.
I kept saying they bit off more than they could chew when they revealed those dolls beforehand and they were actually 5000 dollar customs. Now they went back to the drawing board and had to come up with a way to mimic that design and make it look like what was advertised

No offense but that looks like a $80 spirit halloween prop. head sculpt is great but everything else? pass

Back