Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe the NECA Bride Of dolls are pushed back to March now. This has been the most ridiculous wait for anything ever.
Damn really? Lol I want a documentary on the making of this doll. They really crapped the bed on this one. Hot toys doesn’t even make you wait this long

I can't believe the NECA Bride Of dolls are pushed back to March now. This has been the most ridiculous wait for anything ever.
I did say when they said shipping this month that it wont happen. We cannot trust a single thing they say. So we will only know when they are coming once they actually start shipping. Everything other then that is BS imo.

Just arrived today. Real happy with it
A3D55A01-BE74-4258-9F65-0335F989F88D.jpeg

Neca Tiffany was seen at a store on the Chucky fb group
Just seen it and im shook a store has it. What about people who ordered from NECA? None of them posted its shipped so strange NECA sent to store before shipping own store orders! Hopefuly it means it hits UK in March as it takes 2-3 months after US stores.

Just seen it and im shook a store has it. What about people who ordered from NECA? None of them posted its shipped so strange NECA sent to store before shipping own store orders! Hopefuly it means it hits UK in March as it takes 2-3 months after US stores.
Yea neca will do this sometimes tbh. The turtle figures usually pop up in stores first before shipping. Neca did a crap job updating but atleast we are getting it this year finally

Know where I can buy Chucky in the UK when he comes out?

Know where I can buy Chucky in the UK when he comes out?
No where in UK is allowing pre orders as they dont know how many they will get.
I managed to get a pre order of Tiffany with UK store which closed down but in November they told me existing orders will be fufilled so hope that is true otherwise I will not get one!

Back