Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More teases from NECA

185053575_4170808466314840_3432293089311645862_n.jpg

184675884_4170808469648173_3913677965052125605_n.jpg

So I guess by the end of the month we will have a full reveal and solid release date? I hope cause I?m looking forwards to this more than anything else this year figure wise

People are weirdos. I bet Neca will kill it. The tots Chucky is such an off looking pos. Proportions are wrong, needs a repaint, and why. Why only do the ***** smiling face.

Y'all need to be patient and give neca time. What you mad about? why some of you taking it so personally? You know how bad those people had it over there? Production probably did halt. Go do something productive instead of whining about A LITERAL DOLL.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Ain?t nobody whining..... it?s valid complaints. Some people on this thread spent money on the dolls already and this was two years ago.

Stop with the Covid bs cause tots still updated and put the doll out on time. People are aloud to say how they feel cause most preordered already and we had little to zero updates. But they pumped out the turtles on time. Miss me with that do something productive crap. Your on a toy forum. That?s what we are here to talk about.

Tired of weird dudes in this thread telling people to stop complaining when they have every right to complain. There is no excuse.

Y'all need to be patient and give neca time. What you mad about? why some of you taking it so personally? You know how bad those people had it over there? Production probably did halt. Go do something productive instead of whining about A LITERAL DOLL.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I agree, I am all for people complaining and thats fine, but it's just the constant whining thats annoying.

I criticize NECA on lack of updates. I wont go off repeating myself. I'll just wait now. I've bought them both and I am ready for em. I doubt a summer release but eh I have more important things in life than worry about it.

I honestly didn?t see any whining a few pages bsck. Nobody said anything negative at all. Dude kinda erupted out of nowhere but whatever guess I missed something.....

But if there was whining then it?s a bit justified considering the lack of info. However nobody in this thread whines all the time. The last few pages was nothing but info soooooo idk maybe I?m missing something.
Like literally the last page was nothing negative whatsoever lol soooooooo yea

Are you guys saying I'm whining? I'd like to know exactly who you guys are targeting. I brought up the googly eyes on Chucky when that was posted (which in fact they are), then brought them up on Tiffany when that photo came out (again they are in fact misaligned) because that was a separate occasion. If both chucky and Tiffany pics had been released at one time I would have brought it up one time. So pointing out issues in now whining? Ooookaaaayyyyyy

Are you guys saying I'm whining? I'd like to know exactly who you guys are targeting. I brought up the googly eyes on Chucky when that was posted (which in fact they are), then brought them up on Tiffany when that photo came out (again they are in fact misaligned) because that was a separate occasion. If both chucky and Tiffany pics had been released at one time I would have brought it up one time. So pointing out issues in now whining? Ooookaaaayyyyyy

I don?t understand who they are talking about either. Nobody was whining at all. I?m so confused lol. People in this thread seem to take such small things as whining. This thread has been civil for weeks and posted updates and such so again I don?t understand wtf the complaining is about. That one guy literally blew up at no one

Last edited:
I get my Chucky info from Facebook, Twitter, and this forum. I'm not targeting anyone in particular here. But on Facebook is a constant **** show. It's crazy how much complaining and wining happens in this fandom.

my main concern for the dolls will be the foam body
we know how easily the TOTs foam breaks
I not been posing my TOTS og Chucky due to worried about breaking it lol so he just stands

Back