Legendary Beast: Joker 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
nearmint said:
I grabbed this from The Everyday Collector's show.

rD1Cn9r.jpg

Last edited:
Will need to see more of this one. Doesn’t seem to be as definitive as the others based on these early renders. Also, not really caring for the rear of the base with so many of the rogues. Wonder if that’s indication that they don’t plan on making all of them :lol

Will need to see more of this one. Doesn’t seem to be as definitive as the others based on these early renders. Also, not really caring for the rear of the base with so many of the rogues. Wonder if that’s indication that they don’t plan on making all of them :lol
Nah it's just an Alex Ross reference, I like it personally

W6DTssz_wS3TfXeWaoHQ9ntGZB0zb1_Luhd6LDH6Mfc.jpg

Nah it's just an Alex Ross reference, I like it personally

View attachment 649676
I guess what I don’t like about it is that it’s the nearly the entire Rogues gallery which doesn’t seem to make sense to me for this particular piece. I would think it would all be Joker centric. I would’ve liked to see maybe the scene of Joker (in original Red Hood garb) and Batman at Ace Chemicals as a juxtaposition to the front with him at gates of Arkham Asylum.

It makes sense for the Batman piece to have all the rogues and the Bat Family on it but I don’t get that same sense with Joker. It would make sense to me for this sort of idea more on a Lex Luthor piece to have a lot of the villains from The Legion of Doom since he was typically the leader most of the time. But it just doesn’t fit here in my opinion. Good thing is that it’s on the back so you won’t really see it anyway

Well, I'll be...

Art Statue Collector said:
Legendary Beast Studios 1/3 scale The Joker reveal. This design you see here is already approved. There will be an option with Harley Quinn in jester suit with multiple switch outs including head (waiting for approval)

The feedback for this design is really good. Now we just have to wait for the final edition size and pricing. Pre order is set to open within this year.
Happy collecting guys! 💜

ID4gJRB.jpg

Well, I have to admit, that's pretty dang cool! I wonder if that means they won't be doing a stand alone Harley then? I also wonder if this version will come with ALL the individual Joker switch outs and the HQ piece is an additional bonus?

Well, I have to admit, that's pretty dang cool! I wonder if that means they won't be doing a stand alone Harley then? I also wonder if this version will come with ALL the individual Joker switch outs and the HQ piece is an additional bonus?
I saw a list of the characters they have tentatively planned on the other forum, WW is the only female

I like the pose on the render with the hat. It'll be great to see all the switch outs on this piece.

I think they should swap the base around as I'd like the front on the back and vice versa

Back