Legendary Beast: 1/3 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
h3SxXpw.jpeg

Trying to find a reason not to get this :lol
I would be all over this if I didn't PO the 1/3 P1 Detective #1000 Fabok Batman. I just love the dynamic look of the P1 statue more than the XM Bats. That said, this is a bad a$$ Bats statue. Especially, if you like the classic version of the character.

I would be all over this if I didn't PO the 1/3 P1 Detective #1000 Fabok Batman. I just love the dynamic look of the P1 statue more than the XM Bats. That said, this is a bad a$$ Bats statue. Especially, if you like the classic version of the character.
I usually like dynamic pieces over museum pose but this Batman just has the “it” factor for me.

I almost got Blue as that is what I grew up with but all the switch outs look better with the black. I also think black usually looks better in statue form.

I usually like dynamic pieces over museum pose but this Batman just has the “it” factor for me.

I almost got Blue as that is what I grew up with but all the switch outs look better with the black. I also think black usually looks better in statue form.
Congrats! I grew up on blue Bats as well. However, I think he just looks sinister and menacing in black. I think you made the right choice.

Back