Legendary Beast: 1/3 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
oxMmJKG.jpg

Interesting, I guess this will be like thor's base, which looks very classy

I feel there's some tweaking to be done to make the cape on his shoulders a better fit. Other than that, stretch his thighs to make him taller and we're in business

I’m not a fan of sculpted capes (I’m in the minority I know) but this is looking like a fantastic piece as well as the other two.
Yeah they look good when done well, just obviously come with issues like needing extra space, and they are a lot heavier than fabric obviously. And if you like posing them, that's a big plus for fabric

I hope the wide bat symbol fits better on the final product. Looks to be sticking up off the edges there
Yeah they look good when done well, just obviously come with issues like needing extra space, and they are a lot heavier than fabric obviously. And if you like posing them, that's a big plus for fabric
Yup exactly that. I wouldn’t mind too much on these but looks like it’s wrapped around one ankle on both Superman and Batman and just don’t like the look of that.

Head looks a little small and the whole structure of that switchout, with the traps, is riding too high. You shouldn't be able to see much of them at all and the angle of the cape where it attaches to the suit should be steeper because of the angle of those muscles underneath.
At least on the figure's right side.

Back