Leather belts for 1/6 replacement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone still sell and make leather belt replacements for 1/6 figures? My hot toys Indy belts etc just disintegrated today...... so now I need a new bag strap, gun belt with whip holder and holster.

If you do FB this guy looks to do amazing work. I’m getting ready to place an order with him for a couple things.

https://www.facebook.com/gbautistap

I ordered the Star Wars Death Trooper set from Gustavo and it is currently in route to me. Looking forward to seeing his leatherwork in-hand. He is highly recommended.

Gustavo does great work. Ive used him in the past for a lot of custom work for different versions of Batman.

I ordered the Star Wars Death Trooper set from Gustavo and it is currently in route to me. Looking forward to seeing his leatherwork in-hand. He is highly recommended.

Looking forward to seeing how you like it. I?m gonna hit him up for his Mudtrooper ammo pouch and see if he can sort out a custom belt for Ki-Adi. His prices seem reasonable for what he?s making.

Back