1/6 Master Team MT010 Lara Croft (Rise of the Tomb Raider – Siberia Expedition Outfit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Master Team got some feedback on the BBICN forum about that stray hair strand. And they responded saying they will make some adjustments on it before release.
That seems to be the main complaint everyone has with this figure. Other than that, everyone really seems to love it. The positive feedback must feel pretty good for MT. They usually get a lot of crap on the Chinese forums. lol
This figure seems to be catching a LOT of buzz in the 1/6 scale community, and it's pretty dang cool to see!
Just goes to show even though she's been made before (somewhat poorly), make Lara right, and there will definitely still be a high demand for that figure.
I think Nathan Drake could easily get the same buzz if done properly.

Last edited:
I keep thinking this too. His name constantly pops up when people talk about what figures they want. He’d definitely be easier to make than this Lara. I can’t really see how they don’t realize the pop they’d give themselves if they made him, and made him well.

Master Team got some feedback on the BBICN forum about that stray hair strand. And they responded saying they will make some adjustments on it before release.
That seems to be the main complaint everyone has with this figure. Other than that, everyone really seems to love it. The positive feedback must feel pretty good for MT. They usually get a lot of crap on the Chinese forums. lol
This figure seems to be catching a LOT of buzz in the 1/6 scale community, and it's pretty dang cool to see!
Just goes to show even though she's been made before (somewhat poorly), make Lara right, and there will definitely still be a high demand for that figure.

I forgot to post that in this thread as well.

MT responded to the complaints individually so it looks like they will change the sculpt a bit. Yet, as you posted in the other thread, that is where her hair falls on the game model.

The question was posed and answered on BBICN:

Gengyun Showing Fire: Can the lock of hair in front of the face be changed? It looks uncomfortable

The Deuce: is recommended to polish and modify the hairstyle. The strand of hair and ponytail in front of the right eye is really not good-looking, and the rest are praised!

gourcuff: Can you remove or change the hair that blocks the eyes when you ship it?

MTD: Accept the suggestion, will change the offset a bit

https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=383781&page=2#lastpost

Personally I don't have a problem with the hair strand, that's iconic to her, she always had hair strands no matter which version. Yes it can be done better so I hope they will improve it and won't get rid of it completely. Upcoming Ciri figure has her hair sculpted better so I trust MT.

P.S. I'm super happy to see that kind of hype around Lara figure, I haven't got any previous versions because none looked right imo. MT one looks best and probably will sell pretty well so I'm waiting to classic Lara now and fashion packs!!! Give us all the outfits and accessories!!!

Does MT Toys usually sell out fast? Worth preordering or wait and see how the end product turns out?
It depends,their first Geralt in Manticore armour disappeared on the market and whenever it shows up costs lot, based on their reputation they make solid figures, so I wouldn't wait, just preorder now.

I keep thinking this too. His name constantly pops up when people talk about what figures they want. He’d definitely be easier to make than this Lara. I can’t really see how they don’t realize the pop they’d give themselves if they made him, and made him well.
Hold the phone! I recieved some VERY interesting pics from our team which led to a very interesting discussion!
tumblr_p5wxe4ogX81skp6koo5_r1_250.gifv

I wonder what changed for LIM, if this tease is what I think it means? I wonder if it has anything to do with this Lara or the Prime1 statue?

I can't wait to see what they're cooking up for Nathan Drake.

It was mentioned before that they weren't exactly interested in doing a Nate. Glad they changed their minds, but I wonder what did it. Not that it's important at the end of the day, because we're getting a Nate!
While ago when I requested Lara ppl told me that Tomb Raider franchise is dead and nobody's gonna buy Lara, facts proved otherwise , there is such a big hype about Lara so I'm sure good looking Nate figure will be welcomed as well,hope Limtoys make it.

Prince of Persia Warrior Within next please!!!:impatient::hi5::love

This is a very welcome announcement. I sold my previous Lara figures because they just weren't good enough. It will be nice to finally have a solid rendition in the collection.

Sidenote: I am also among those that actually like the strand of hair in her face.

I'll be pre ordering this Lara figure too! The headsculpt is great, but my biggest complaint is the jacket. It's too puffy for me. I know that's how a winter jacket is supposed to be, but in figure form it doesn't look great.

Back