Kotobukiya: Superman For Tomorrow Art Fx

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ohh, looks so cool, koto style. I got the batman and DC Direct 204 Batman full scale. I wonder if I should get this as I am sure they'll make a koto WW eventually.
Not happy with DC Direct batmans except Batman Vs Killer Croc. And only happy with Soup 204 based on Jim Lee and WW. What ashame they don't match well. This soup is giving me hopes they'll make a WW to go with bat.

Only time will tell as far as WW goes it would be nice :pray:, I think the one thing that is going to make or break this piece is the Paint Job, if they can pull it off the way they did Batman, it's gonna sell. :goodpost:

Trunks? I only see red underwear worn on the outside. :D

If you can see underwear, then you must have x-ray vision since, by definition, underwear is worn under other clothing. Since the red trunks are over the blue tights, they're not underwear. QED.

If the red trunks are no longer cool, why is the cape? And boots? And tights? And S-shield. All those are pretty old fashioned. :lol

If you can see underwear, then you must have x-ray vision since, by definition, underwear is worn under other clothing. Since the red trunks are over the blue tights, they're not underwear. QED.

If the red trunks are no longer cool, why is the cape? And boots? And tights? And S-shield. All those are pretty old fashioned. :lol

Great point. Some people need to get over their sensitivity. It is a fictional character that flies and has superpowers for crying out loud!!!! Trunk or underwear is the least of my worries.:gah:

Classic look is ICONIC ... even if it doesn't make sense. The Black Costume makes tens times more sense for Spiderman to sneak around in the dark ... but the red and blue is the ****:lecture. Makes sense or not ... the classics are classic for a reason (though they don't always need to be directly translated for the movies).

Haha calm down. I have nothing against the classic look, even getting the Superman PF! Just poking fun at the "lame kryptonian armor" opinion haha. I happen to love both. :)

When did DCD or SSC for that matter make a "full scale" Batman? Wouldn't that be over 6' tall?

It's great that Koto is using the real Superman costume with trunks, no popped collar and lame Kryptonian armor or alligator skin. :D

Opps, typo there, I meant full scale soup based on #204. After work and late, my fingers' just out of control.

Saw a painted pic up for order on BBTS:

KOT11111.jpg

Looks really good. Would be great if it wasn't such and angry Superman. Still nice to see the real suit after the crap that's in the nu52 now and the lame movie. Will order one for sure from my LCS.

It may be smaller, but I prefer these over PFs. With koto, I know what's going to be coming through my door, as it's not a QC crap shoot.

Hell yeah, SOLD is right! This piece is awesome. Looks like it's gonna come out right around the dvd release of MOS. I love how he has some rage on his face too. Superman can't always look sweet and harmless, you know? Koto did a fantastic job on this. If this could've been 1:4 scale? Oh my God, but I'm more than happy with the way this turned out at 1:6. On my way to BBTS to preorder this...byebye!

Looks really nice!!
I already have the PF on PO though and I'm doing my DC line with SSC PFs. I'm doing my Marvel line with Kotobukiya but I'm not sure I want to start DC Koto pieces.

Back