Kotobukiua Artfx: Jim Lee All star Batman and Robin - ArtFx 1:10 statues - 2 pack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Platty

Super Freak
Reaction score
Newly released images and details today of the Kotobukiya Artfx batman And robin statues 2 pack. The statues are based on Jim Lee’s designs from the All Star Batman and Robin: The Boy Wonder comic series. They are 1:10 scale with Batman standing roughly 7 inches tall.

Koto-ARTFX-Batman-and-Robin-2-Pack-001.jpg

More pictures here:

https://news.toyark.com/2016/09/14/batman-robin-artfx-2-pack-kotobukiya-221494#images

I think these look awesome. That's the best and most accurate Jim Lee batman headsculpt I've seen.

This story was...interesting but I loved the art. I'll be buying these without much hesitation.

I saw it in person a couple of days ago...it does look good but the paint work and overall look has took a hit in the final product, imo. Batman had no stubble for example. And the greyish blue tones of his cape and cowl don't look as good either. And yeah, it is small.

The best thing about this is the magnets in the feet so you can place them wherever you like, this should be a feature in all smaller scale statues!

I wasn't gonna get these until I saw them in hand, I bought them. Lol

Back