Kaustic Plastik Twin Peaks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shoot. I'm not sure I'd have the cash now. It depends on what HT will show from MoM and how InArt's schedule turns out. But I'll certainly be keeping my eye on this.

I don’t know anything about this company but I am 3000% in on this.

Ps. Anything with Ben and Jerry is just perfection (with or without ice cream).

I don’t know anything about this company but I am 3000% in on this.

Ps. Anything with Ben and Jerry is just perfection (with or without ice cream).

They seem to have only done classic film characters such as Charlie Chaplin, Peter sellers, and John Wayne which are cool but don’t really interest me for my collection, but from what I’ve seen they seem very good quality. But I’ll definitely get agent cooper. I don’t really see them doing anything past that but hopefully it comes with a cool red room base and accessories!

They seem to have only done classic film characters such as Charlie Chaplin, Peter sellers, and John Wayne which are cool but don’t really interest me for my collection, but from what I’ve seen they seem very good quality. But I’ll definitely get agent cooper. I don’t really see them doing anything past that but hopefully it comes with a cool red room base and accessories!
I would be very happy with a great Agent Cooper. Accessories would be key though as TP always placed an importance on objects like the tape recorder or a key or a rock even. But I would be in hog heaven if they went past just Cooper and did Laura and others. Wouldn’t say no to the new series, but they have to start with the classics.

Other than Coop and the midget with 2 sofas and maybe a red curtain display i can’t picture much else from this.

A log lady figurine would be fun.

1:6 Madchen Amick.

99.9% sure it won't happen.

shelly-johnson-david-lynch.jpg

I loved that show when it was on. Even rewatched along with FWWM in anticipation of the sequel series. But the sequel killed it for me.

I love everything about this show, but I have a feeling they would only be making figures in suits if they make more than Cooper, but I would love to see Dale, Bob, and The Arm

I guess it’s fairly easy to guess which characters they might do beyond Cooper - Laura and Bob seem the most obvious.

Outside of that there would be a lot of appeal with characters like Leland, The Log Lady, the One Armed Man, the Giant, or even Gordon Cole himself.

Laura better just be a nude corpse wrapped in plastic.

Not sure I need it in 1:6 cause I'm still pretty happy with the tiny figures Funko made that one time they decided to make actual action figures instead of ugly bobble heads.

tp box.jpg

(I'm a grown ass man, but I will admit to you guys that I actually left BOB in the box, cause he legitimately scares me and I didn't want to see him looking at me from my toy shelf.)

My favourite takeaway from this is seeing companies make something that doesn't shoot webs or have a lightsaber.

When you see a character you've seen around your whole life realised in sixth scale, you appreciate smaller details like Coop's tape recorder, the fit of his suit, and Kyle MacLachlan's immaculate glossy hair.

Laura better just be a nude corpse wrapped in plastic.

Not sure I need it in 1:6 cause I'm still pretty happy with the tiny figures Funko made that one time they decided to make actual action figures instead of ugly bobble heads.

View attachment 587620
(I'm a grown ass man, but I will admit to you guys that I actually left BOB in the box, cause he legitimately scares me and I didn't want to see him looking at me from my toy shelf.)

Love this set too.. real shame they came out at a time when 3 3/4" wasn't a popular flavour as I was hoping for a lot more of these packs. Their Dark Crystal toys are wonderful too.

Back to Twin Peaks though! I'd love to get a Laura Palmer head sculpt and do a wrapped in plastic custom in 1/6 with a Phicen or something.
I'd adore a Lucy figure to go with Coop.. she was easily my biggest crush for the series.

Back