Kaustic Plastik / Infinite Statue - 1/6 Hammer Horror of Dracula

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like my Star Ace is now only a place holder...

Bought the Tarkin, just to have a Peter figure, would have preferred a baron Frankenstein version, but his is also a surprise.

With their previous releaeses they offered 2 heads, so I expect the same here and curious to see them.
(Christopjer neutral and Peter no hat please)

Ps and of course the chance is high a 1/6 Vincent Price is also going to be announced

This was one of the best announcements in recent years. I've been waiting for some good Hammer figures for over 20 years, when I tried to sculpt and tailor my own. Hammer is a long overdue and tragically unaddressed license in the 1/6 industry. I know Product Enterprise and Star Ace tackled Lee's Dracula, but both resulted in awful likenesses that never felt right. Not having a Cushing Van Helsing, or any Cushing Hammer character, in 1/6 left a lot to be desired for so many years. The closest I've ever come to feeling good about Hammer figures was with last year's 8" Mego Dracula and Van Helsing. Those were nice and fun, but obviously mere toys. Now it's time for something really fine in the high-end 1/6 scale.
(btw The new Sideshow PF Van Helsing looks good, but the Dracula lacks a lot. Both have very cartoonish likenesses that I find to be a bit disappointing.)
I hope Kaustic gives us two head sculpts, and trust they will explore that option because they've given alternate portraits with most of their figures. The varying expressions are an important part of portraying the characters well and Kaustic seems to care enough about the licenses to go that extra step and give us more for our money.

Last edited:
I sincerely hope they don't make an exclusive that is to die for if you order directly from them. I don't want to pay out the nose for shipping to get all the bells and whistles. i skipped ordering Lugosi directly from them because it was a tee shirt and a base that I would never use. The Nosferatu comes with a door, and can only be bought from their Italian website. I haven't ordered....yet.

I sincerely hope they don't make an exclusive that is to die for if you order directly from them. I don't want to pay out the nose for shipping to get all the bells and whistles. i skipped ordering Lugosi directly from them because it was a tee shirt and a base that I would never use. The Nosferatu comes with a door, and can only be bought from their Italian website. I haven't ordered....yet.
Good call on not ordering directly, it did me zero good. A mistake I’ll never repeat.

4EDoMHI.jpg

There's been no "new" news that I've noticed
Sorry about that - I ran a search for "Dracula" and it obviously returned nothing.
No worries, I thought maybe some news had hit! It's long overdue that Lee (and Cushing) gets better collectable representation, and with inarguable quality. The guy was practically an action figure onto himself in life anyway! (y)

Back