Kaustic Plastik / Infinite Statue 1/6 Nosferatu 100th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any other mobile user having a problem using the tool bar lately? It won't let me add pictures, use bold or italics etc. Whenever I touch them to use the bar goes transparent gray and I can't "click" on anything.

Well, I finally pulled the trigger on this figure. I had it preordered, canceled it over the summer because I was getting out of 1:6 for some time, decided I wanted it again, got on a waitlist, a spot finally opened, and now it’s mine 🤣

I painted up the old SS rats to try and match the colours of the KP ones. They're a tad bigger and not as well detailed, but they look pretty good when viewed from a far.

DSC_0458.JPG

Some German sellers still have them. Purchased mine from them.
can you DM me some store websites please?
I seen PopCultcha AU has pre order still there and already pre ordered but I starting to have doubts also they dont even insure international shipments!

got mine today!
not opened it fully yet.
will take some pictures tomorrow but my cabinet I will be putting him on not arrived yet so will stay in box till then haha
just going to keep him on a side table along with HT Pennywise and The Nun Valek

I purchased the Lugosi Dracula figure and I'm happy with him. He looks pretty amazing to me. I do admit the magnets do need to be stronger and no medallion was driving me crazy so I made one. It's not perfect but it will do until I get an accurate medallion. I would've made the coffin out of real wood and fabric or resin. Not porcelain.

I would definitely buy Frankenstein's monster and Wolfman if they release them. If they don't I'm going to have to commission someone to customize my sideshow figures.

Attachments

• 17058465060304635447598287662563.jpg
    17058465060304635447598287662563.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back