Kaustic Plastik / Infinite Statue 1/6 Happy Days Fonzarelli

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(And yes, an updated 1/6 Mork would be sweet!)

16d03869461a6e6dac86c756a27de0d948517321.png
6q8mpv.gif
6xa9id.gif

Can't remember seeing that Mork figure (love that he was packed upside-down in the box) , though that pull activated voice pack does look familiar.
I think my Big Jim figure had the same pack "field radio": "report your position"..."situation under control" etc.
So it's odd to see it on Mork, however Mattel was notorious for re-using parts, and if anyone could fill it with an endless supply of one liner catch phrases, it was Mork. :lol

Last edited:
That’s awesome.🖖

I'd forgot Mork used the Vulcan salute! :LOL:

6q8mpv.gif

Can't remember seeing that Mork figure (love that he was packed upside-down in the box) , though that pull activated voice pack does look familiar.
I think my Big Jim figure had the same pack "field radio": "report your position"..."situation under control" etc.
So it's odd to see it on Mork, however Mattel was notorious for re-using parts, and if anyone could fill it with an endless supply of one liner catch phrases, it was Mork. :lol

Kenner/Hasbro were serial recyclers too. From the Star Wars Collectors Archives:

cantinaboxes.jpg

cantina.jpg

headset-boxes.jpg

toothbrush.jpg

aces.jpg

village.jpg

wagon.jpg

Kenner/Hasbro were serial recyclers too. From the Star Wars Collectors Archives:

cantinaboxes.jpg

cantina.jpg
To be honest if they had released it yet one more time as the Indiana Jones Raven (Ravenwood) Cantina/Bar, I'de have probably bought it all over again! :lol
In fact I still would, if someone wants to retro-repro that! :wink1: With an Exclusive Raven Marion (with whisky bottle), Tibetan and Nazi goons, and a staff of Ra Headpiece on a stump, to display on the table.
6qiint.gif

6qgws1.jpg

6qh01s.gif

More on topic, surprised Mego didn't do a playset of Arnold's/Al's, (I know they did Fonzie's garage) ...
6qh0eh.gif

6qh0uk.gif

Last edited:
Any word about a preorder? Waiting and wondering if any more news about this item.

The Preorders according to Infinite Statue or rather someone with connections said the preorders are happening this January. Their was some logistical(No idea) issues that delayed the preordering.

Just giving all a heads up.

needs more shark.
LightLeanCaecilian-small.gif

The perfect companion piece...

View attachment 589842

:monkey3
Do you mean that this thread has...
411728-happy-days-the-fonz.gif
View attachment 603200
This thread already jumped the shark on page 1 - Kaustic Plastik / Infinite Statue 1/6 Happy Days Fonzarelli
We are well into the ratings boosting - add a random Alien - season. :p
76ywns.gif

statue of the Fonz jumping comming right up
Scale?
This shark better work double for the Batman 66 Shark display.

batman-exploding-shark-o.gif

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the Jukebox lights up or even if it will play MP3's/songs?

Would be nice...just wondering. I am getting excited. I expect to order the Exclusive, but the Jukebox has to be more than a statue itself. Hoping it has electronics.

I ordered the Exclusive. Really wanted more info....I think the EXCLUSIVE has another base, but yeah. Went for it.

Actually a diorama. I don't think that showed the Diorama though.

Last edited:
Back