Kaustic Plastik / Infinite Statue 1/6 Happy Days Fonzarelli

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

Mondragon

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
(And yes, an updated 1/6 Mork would be sweet!)

16d03869461a6e6dac86c756a27de0d948517321.png
6q8mpv.gif

Can't remember seeing that Mork figure (love that he was packed upside-down in the box) , though that pull activated voice pack does look familiar.
I think my Big Jim figure had the same pack "field radio": "report your position"..."situation under control" etc.
So it's odd to see it on Mork, however Mattel was notorious for re-using parts, and if anyone could fill it with an endless supply of one liner catch phrases, it was Mork. :lol

Last edited:

Prime Clone

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
That’s awesome.🖖

I'd forgot Mork used the Vulcan salute! :LOL:

6q8mpv.gif

Can't remember seeing that Mork figure (love that he was packed upside-down in the box) , though that pull activated voice pack does look familiar.
I think my Big Jim figure had the same pack "field radio": "report your position"..."situation under control" etc.
So it's odd to see it on Mork, however Mattel was notorious for re-using parts, and if anyone could fill it with an endless supply of one liner catch phrases, it was Mork. :lol

Kenner/Hasbro were serial recyclers too. From the Star Wars Collectors Archives:

cantinaboxes.jpg

cantina.jpg

headset-boxes.jpg

toothbrush.jpg

aces.jpg

village.jpg

wagon.jpg

Mondragon

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Kenner/Hasbro were serial recyclers too. From the Star Wars Collectors Archives:

cantinaboxes.jpg

cantina.jpg
To be honest if they had released it yet one more time as the Indiana Jones Raven (Ravenwood) Cantina/Bar, I'de have probably bought it all over again! :lol
In fact I still would, if someone wants to retro-repro that! :wink1: With an Exclusive Raven Marion (with whisky bottle), Tibetan and Nazi goons, and a staff of Ra Headpiece on a stump, to display on the table.
6qiint.gif

6qgws1.jpg

6qh01s.gif

More on topic, surprised Mego didn't do a playset of Arnold's/Al's, (I know they did Fonzie's garage) ...
6qh0eh.gif

6qh0uk.gif

Last edited: