Kaustic Plastik / Infinite Statue - 1/6 Bela Lugosi as Dracula - Action Deluxe Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personaly I would really love to see a Bride of Frankenstein figure from Kaustic Plastik.
And maybe some other Universal monsters. But the Bride is in my top 5 figures I want.
It would be sad if they don't do other Universal monsters.
Il know they announced Nosferatu and no other Universal monsters but I hope they are considering making them.

Personaly I would really love to see a Bride of Frankenstein figure from Kaustic Plastik.
And maybe some other Universal monsters. But the Bride is in my top 5 figures I want.
It would be sad if they don't do other Universal monsters.
Il know they announced Nosferatu and no other Universal monsters but I hope they are considering making them.
Bride would be phenomenal, but if all we get is Bela that is good enough for me. I love this piece and it's the one I would have chosen out of all the options.

I think there is not enough female figures in 1/6 scale.
I mean...we have all the stuff by Hot Toys, but now it's mostly Marvel/Star Wars (once upon a time they were doing more various stuff like Ripley from Alien)
And...who else is doing female characters ?
Well...some other companies did a few but most of the time pretty poorly with poor likeness (Star Ace made on OK Audrey Hepburn and mostly horrible things when it comes to femake characters)
For some reason female characters seem to be more difficult to make. Or maybe they don't want to put too much effort on them because they think they won't sell. I don't know...

I guess there are also less female icons in cinema, but still...
That's why it would be great to have a Bride. Because she is an icon.

And look at Hot Toys : they did Batman stuff, but didn't make a Pfeiffer Catwoman. And now they made Batman Forever figures...who wanted that (I mean...instead of a Pfeiffer Catwoman) ?

In a perfect world, I would really like a Barbara Steele figure, like she is in Maro Bava's Black Sunday (la maschera del demonio)
But I know it's a dream. I don't even know if someone outside of Europe who isn't a horror aficionado knows who she is. But she was a horror icon in the 60s during the gothic italian/european period.

C477244D-2C2F-4899-876C-8F90D140D9B4.jpeg
E913242E-32BA-4123-A681-55D946A9DEE3.jpeg
9679A6B7-13AC-457A-97D9-17D646B75150.jpeg

Decided on a head swap and pose change.🤙🏻

I did a few little mods to my Dracula...

I extended the leg length, as he was a tad on the short side when compared to other figs. I also tidied up and trimmed the shoe laces.

DSC_0823.JPGDSC_0826.JPG

I think he looks a lttle better now...Height wise🧐

DSC_0877.JPG
DSC_0876.JPG
DSC_0880.JPG

Nice height mod! Yeah, Bela's a bit undersized for some reason. The figure should have been a little over 12 inches (Bela was around 6'1"). I'm hoping Kaustic's Nosferatu and Lee Dracula are more to scale.

Back