Kaustic Plastik / Infinite Statue - 1/6 Bela Lugosi as Dracula - Action Deluxe Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m sure the neck will be fine in person. Shirt collars always want to run high on figures anyway so it’s likely slightly long to combat that like HT has done with some figures.

If this is kept in the realm of reasonable in price then I'm definitely grabbing it.

I'm not aware of this company, what are their price ranges? edition sizes? Prototype to final product consistency?

If this is kept in the realm of reasonable in price then I'm definitely grabbing it.

I'm not aware of this company, what are their price ranges? edition sizes? Prototype to final product consistency?
Take a look at their recent Peter Sellers and John Wayne figures. 🤙🏻

Kaustic Plastik

26 mins ·

The last teaser before the full reveal!

Bela Lugosi as Dracula, OFFICIAL Action Figure 1/6 preview will be shown in LUCCA COMICS & GAMES (29th of October / 1st of November). So come and meet us on our booth 404, Pad Napoleone!

Bela Lugosi as Dracula: Produced by Kaustic Plastik and Infinite Statue
Directed by: Fabio Varesi and Fabio Berruti
3d: Daniele Danko Angelozzi
3d: Inigo Gil
3d: Sean Dabbs
Master Paint: Dario Barbera
Outfit by: GeeWhiz
Exclusive Version artwork: Giada Giusti
A special thanks to Lynne Lugosi Spark and Kerry Gammill for the input and feedbacks!

bl.jpg

When this goes up for pre-order, someone provide a link. One of you tech savvy younger peeps. Cause I have trouble finding stuff on the interwebs sometimes, then its all gone. Busy yelling at kids to stay off my lawn and stuff,lol.

When this goes up for pre-order, someone provide a link. One of you tech savvy younger peeps. Cause I have trouble finding stuff on the interwebs sometimes, then its all gone. Busy yelling at kids to stay off my lawn and stuff,lol.

The official site is here:

https://www.kaustic-plastik.com/

He's likely to be available all over with the usual US and HK retailers.

I'll probably be ordering locally (or from OneSixthKit). When we were still in the EU it was handy going direct to KP for their Romans and gladiators.

Looks fantastic.

I only have the venerable SS "London After Midnight" figure (sold the others a long time ago) but may be tempted to pick this one up.

Looks fantastic.

I only have the venerable SS "London After Midnight" figure (sold the others a long time ago) but may be tempted to pick this one up.

I had two from that series a long time ago, but sold them at some point. One was Nosferatu and I think the other may have been London After Midnight.

They were probably a random eBay win when I used to put low bids on things on the off chance of winning.

When I received them I didn't know what to do with them because they were so out of place in my largely Dragon WWII collection. They never left their window boxes, and eventually got culled.

I have Star Ace's Christopher Lee Scars of Dracula, which was one of their best figures.

Certainly not Universal for sure now. Has the red lined cape instead of the off white/silverish lining. No medallion and his left hand with the ring is conveniently hidden. I imagine most people won’t even notice those things though so if it saved them a bunch of money not licensing the Universal version I can’t really blame them.

Sounds like there will be an exclusive version. Might just be artwork but might be worth picking up.

Certainly not Universal for sure now. Has the red lined cape instead of the off white/silverish lining. No medallion and his left hand with the ring is conveniently hidden. I imagine most people won’t even notice those things though so if it saved them a bunch of money not licensing the Universal version I can’t really blame them.

Sounds like there will be an exclusive version. Might just be artwork but might be worth picking up.

I just had a look for information about the colour.

First I looked at Google for images, and a number of statues and figures have made the cape lining red.

Then I found this (a question asked by someone we know?):

http://www.universalmonsterarmy.com/forum/index.php?topic=27232.0
It was red in the promotional art and posters for Dracula (1931), but grey for filming because red would have photographed as black in black and white.

So red is what it was supposed to be. :unsure:

I just had a look for information about the colour.

First I looked at Google for images, and a number of statues and figures have made the cape lining red.

Then I found this (a question asked by someone we know?):

http://www.universalmonsterarmy.com/forum/index.php?topic=27232.0
It was red in the promotional art and posters for Dracula (1931), but grey for filming because red would have photographed as black in black and white.

So red is what is was supposed to be. :unsure:
It’s hard to say. Frankenstein was painted pale green to give him a pale, undead look to him but we’ve seen him colored with that green skin even though that was another one of those things done because of the black and white film. I’ve always liked the look of the red lining to the cape myself so I don’t mind it, but I’ve also seen it done with the cape colored as it was in the film too.

People forget or don't know that Lugosi played Dracula many times on stage during his lifetime. This figure matches his 1927 stage version. So it is not wrong.
Oh for sure. Most people will just mistake this for the film version. I’d prefer the film version but with so little merch to begin with, this is more than acceptable.

I predict one of two things are going to happen after this puppy is released. Someone will make a 3D printed medallion, or Sideshow figures will start showing up on ebay, sans medallions,lol. Looks great! They even did his fingernails properly from the "stage" version, you know what I mean.

I predict one of two things are going to happen after this puppy is released. Someone will make a 3D printed medallion, or Sideshow figures will start showing up on ebay, sans medallions,lol. Looks great! They even did his fingernails properly from the "stage" version, you know what I mean.
Well, I have the Silver Screen Sideshow Dracula 1/6 so I guess I'm screwed. :ROFLMAO: Anyway, a stage version, for me personally as a Lugosi fan, is more interesting and unexpected. Really looking forward to this!

Back