Kaustic Plastik / Infinite Statue - 1/6 Bela Lugosi as Dracula - Action Deluxe Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sucks that Universal isn't licensing 1/6 figures. I never quite understand why some companies don't license out figures from their popular franchises, other than low potential ROI or if it involves a lot of messy paperwork. You'd think their licensing departments would constantly be looking for ways to generate revenue. If the workaround is to go directly to the actors' estates maybe KP will try it with Karloff, Chaney, etc. Although given that Universal copyrighted the Frankenstein monster makeup (and no doubt other creature designs) I'm sure there are probably too many hurdles in the way. I've considered picking up the SS figures from time to time, but I know they could be done 10x better.

0A7C6B20-CEF0-4204-AA4D-4FD7D02ECB3D.jpeg

This has made me forget about the NECA stuff for a bit. If this is a good as I’m hoping I’ll forgo the other, lesser plastic stuff and focus on this. I’m one for a single, quality piece to represent an interest. Hoping for the best.

Kaustic Plastik

43 mins ·

Bela Lugosi as Dracula, OFFICIAL Action Figure 1/6 preview will be shown in LUCCA COMICS & GAMES (29th of October / 1st of November). So come and meet us on our booth 404, Pad Napoleone!

Bela Lugosi as Dracula: Produced by Kaustic Plastik and Infinite Statue

Directed by: Fabio Varesi and Fabio Berruti
3d: Daniele Danko Angelozzi
3d: Inigo Gil
3d: Sean Dabbs
Master Paint: Dario Barbera
Outfit by: GeeWhiz
Exclusive Version artwork: Giada Giusti

A special thanks to Lynne Lugosi Spark and Kerry Gammill for the input and feedbacks!

bl1.jpg

Back