Kaustic Plastik / Infinite Statue - 1/6 Bela Lugosi as Dracula - Action Deluxe Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

ebor

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Reaction score
Just PO this figure from Sideshow…had a bunch of rewards and my FOMO was kicking in. Dracula was one of the first movies my mother took me to when I was a kid. (I remember the showing was at the Vancouver Planetarium of all places!)

beetjack

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Yup, got my shipping notification! :p
R.gif
that's a good news...

Ryokosama

Freaked Out
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
Awesome to see he's in stock at Sideshow! I definitely want to get this figure, but am wondering if you guys went for standard or deluxe? I can't decide, as I'm not sure I'd use the coffin, but it looks cool beside him in photos, haha.

Joda

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
Awesome to see he's in stock at Sideshow! I definitely want to get this figure, but am wondering if you guys went for standard or deluxe? I can't decide, as I'm not sure I'd use the coffin, but it looks cool beside him in photos, haha.
I went with the Standard. The coffin looks nice, but it has a generic-styling unlike anything I've seen in any of the films. It'd essentially be just heavy set-dressing to me, and space is already very limited. (Also, having the inside fabric material sculpted was a little off-putting.)

Ryokosama

Freaked Out
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
I went with the Standard. The coffin looks nice, but it has a generic-styling unlike anything I've seen in any of the films. It'd essentially be just heavy set-dressing to me, and space is already very limited. (Also, having the inside fabric material sculpted was a little off-putting.)
Very good points. Space is an issue for me, so the standard sounds like the way to go! Thanks for helping me decide 🙂

Last edited:

Raven6009

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
I went deluxe on this one. Space is an issue but not a lot of figures have accessory pieces like this. Plus it will be a nice piece to have out during Halloween.

Patriot666

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Reaction score
I went standard because prefer the plain black base. I couldn't think of a good way to display the coffin unless he was in it, which isn't my fav.

wax murderer

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Reaction score
I went with the Standard version; if I decide I want a coffin I can always fabricate my own( so nice to be handy)...

histrionics

Freakalicious
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Agreed, and I felt the same. The coffin is certainly nice, but not worth the additional price they're asking for it and I don't have the space to display it well. The sculpted plastic interior lining was a deciding factor against the coffin because real satin fabric would have been the right material to use. I don't think this Lugosi is based on a specific screen version of Dracula so the coffin isn't specific to any film either, but rather a generic or idealized/interpreted accessory.

I haven't ordered mine yet but likely will soon. I've seen unboxing videos and some of the outfit tailoring seemed off, but I'll still buy the figure because it's the best Lugosi Dracula since Sideshow's from over 20 years ago and will likely be the first of many more classic horror figures from Kaustic Plastic.

Dr. Anton Phibes

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Sideshow is getting on my nerves:angryfist:. Bela keeps saying "shipping today" as the expected ship date on my order. Until the day becomes the evening, and then they change it to "expected ship date tomorrow". It began as "Ships next business day" Friday evening last. Ship. My. Dracula. Baby-doll. :ROFLMAO: