Kaustic Plastik / Infinite Statue - 1/6 Bela Lugosi as Dracula - Action Deluxe Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got an email back from KP who, I ordered through, apparently will be released towards the end of the year?
also 100 euros to get shipped to Australia for me which will be costly but worth it as I went on the exclusive!

I pre-ordered direct through Infinite Statues. I haven’t been invoiced for the balance yet.I emailed last week when I saw the posts of people who had received this already, and they told me it would be closer to the end of the year.

I had preordered John Wayne (web exclusive) from them too. For that one, the standard versions shipped first , but the exclusive followed pretty quickly. Once I paid the final invoice, the figure arrived in less than a week. They must not invoice until they have inventory somewhere stateside-I can’t imagine it got here that fast from Italy.

I pre-ordered direct through Infinite Statues. I haven’t been invoiced for the balance yet.I emailed last week when I saw the posts of people who had received this already, and they told me it would be closer to the end of the year.

I had preordered John Wayne (web exclusive) from them too. For that one, the standard versions shipped first , but the exclusive followed pretty quickly. Once I paid the final invoice, the figure arrived in less than a week. They must not invoice until they have inventory somewhere stateside-I can’t imagine it got here that fast from Italy.
I ordered the exclusive to. Would be nice to have it in time for Halloween.

I pre-ordered direct through Infinite Statues. I haven’t been invoiced for the balance yet. I emailed last week when I saw the posts of people who had received this already, and they told me it would be closer to the end of the year.

Odd that they would be so behind on shipping. I had thought September, but now I expect the balance from them to hit suddenly and without warning.

Which stand are you talking about? The deluxe certainly comes with the basic stand. The tombstone diorama is exclusive to KP’s direct website.

I was referring to the basic stand. When viewing it on the sideshow page The Bela Lugosi Deluxe Sixth Scale Figure by Infinite Statue on my phone I do not see the stand shown in the photos or the list of included items.

I forgot all about the tombstone option....

Edit: I just checked on my computer and I now see the stand listed. I will need to go back and check on my phone again to determine if I am blind or if there is some alternate page out there being shown when viewing on the phone. Thanks

Fine, fine, I just ordered the Standard...

But if I don't like it, you guys owe me $300 bucks!!

Fine, fine, I just ordered the Standard...

But if I don't like it, you guys owe me $300 bucks!!
"A moment ago, I stumbled across a most amazing phenomenon. So incredible in fact, I mistrust my own judgement. look!"

Your response : "For one who has not yet lived even a single lifetime....you're a wise forum, SSF."

Looks like a homerun for KP/IS.
My only nitpick would be the somewhat glossy look of the paint apps, especially on the face, makes it look a bit like the old paint apps of Sideshow figures from a few years back.

New video review...

R.gif

Thanks for this

Looks like a homerun for KP/IS.
My only nitpick would be the somewhat glossy look of the paint apps, especially on the face, makes it look a bit like the old paint apps of Sideshow figures from a few years back.
I imagine that is merely the clear overcoat to protect the delicate paints. I am ok with it, as opposed to the alternative of the paint rubbing off in transit or if I touch it. Necessary evil unfortunately.

Good point, however, I do like the more nuanced paint apps on HT and other "high end" figures.
In any case, it's nothing that would stop me from getting this.

My only nitpick is the innacurate height. Still can't wait to get the figure in hand, hopefully in time for Halloween.

Back