Katon Setiawan Workshop The Batman -Riddler 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
703F74EB-12A7-455B-A15C-905BC8AD4541.png

pulled the trigger...no pun intended. Can't see any potential future release looking better than this, although will be more affordable, no doubt. Chalk it up to reboot "first movie" hype...or perhaps impulsivity...

How much is it when ordering direct from the maker instead of going through Toyswonderland?

Tbh this looks good for sure but it's still quite a ways off from how he looked in the actual film. Colors should be quite a bit darker, jacket is the wrong length and material to It. I'd wait for SooSoo or someone.

Attachments

• rev_1_TBM_SS_PD_0340rv2_High_Res_JPEG.jpeg
    rev_1_TBM_SS_PD_0340rv2_High_Res_JPEG.jpeg
    80.5 KB · Views: 75
i never quite paid attention, but the jacket underneath the rain coat is green instead of the brown used for the figure?

You’re gonna charge $421 for a figure with no head sculpt…all of those little tailoring details had better be right…I predict some quick buy click buyer’s remorse potentially heading some people’s way…

pulled the trigger...no pun intended. Can't see any potential future release looking better than this, although will be more affordable, no doubt. Chalk it up to reboot "first movie" hype...or perhaps impulsivity...
I sure hope they change full price upfront. You know the childish adults would rush out to pre order then the first sign of hot toys or another company showing their version decide to cancel.

I noticed on the artists Instagram post that he says its based off the trailer. In the trailer we probably saw a few "Riddlers" and had no idea. I can see that being why it doesn't match the actual costume.

Back